Attorney alleges Ole Miss used burner phones to aid recruiting

meh130

I don't believe that they will get the DP, but right now, I would not wager on it....For the sake of Ole Miss fans, who I consider the nicest away fans that I have ever been around, I hope this is just posturing by the lawyers

I fail to understand how this most recent revelation from Nutt's attorney helps or aids his case against Ole Miss.  

In fact, Nutt's lawsuit hinges on Freeze & Bjork's disparagement of him to the media and laying blame on him for the NCAA allegations in order to save their 2016 recruiting class.  Freeze/Bjork are alleged to have made a concerted effort to feed local and national media & journalists false information regarding the NCAA case.  

Nutt's attorney unearthed the hooker phone call from Freeze's company phone records which resulted in Freeze's resignation.  So Nutt basically exterminated Freeze.  Now he appears to be going after OleMiss and piling on to the dumpster fire that already exists.  It's almost unbelievable the size of that ax Nutt is grinding.

30 minutes ago, keesler said:

I fail to understand how this most recent revelation from Nutt's attorney helps or aids his case against Ole Miss.  

In fact, Nutt's lawsuit hinges on Freeze & Bjork's disparagement of him to the media and laying blame on him for the NCAA allegations in order to save their 2016 recruiting class.  Freeze/Bjork are alleged to have made a concerted effort to feed local and national media & journalists false information regarding the NCAA case.  

Nutt's attorney unearthed the hooker phone call from Freeze's company phone records which resulted in Freeze's resignation.  So Nutt basically exterminated Freeze.  Now he appears to be going after OleMiss and piling on to the dumpster fire that already exists.  It's almost unbelievable the size of that ax Nutt is grinding.

And the last thing you want is a mad Nutt with an ax

Archived