QB Taulia Tagovailoa - Thompson High School

tinman

Saw him play QB last night for Thompson.  Threw for 402 yards and 4 TDs.  Very impressive in all aspects of his game.  I know his brother is at bama but this kid is goig to be special for some college team.  I guess we have no chance but I hope we at least make an attempt to recruit him.

Seriously doubt he goes to AU. Come on. Get real. His brother looked good today in Bama's dominating win.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:18 AM, around4ever said:

I wonder who paid for the family to move from Hawaii to Alabaster?  Who owns the house they are living in?   Inquiring minds want to know. 

Word is he was placed at Thompson, originally was supposed to go with Propst; but family found out how far that was from T-town. Also heard he is essentially living by himself in an apartment, while rest of family is in Tuscaloosa.

On 9/25/2017 at 1:48 PM, autkidd2823 said:

Word is he was placed at Thompson, originally was supposed to go with Propst; but family found out how far that was from T-town. Also heard he is essentially living by himself in an apartment, while rest of family is in Tuscaloosa.

Yes on most of this. Not sure about the living alone in the apartment part. Rest is spot on. Yet bama goes untouched by anyone. 

Do find it funny that there is a thread started for this kid. He is all bama. 

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yes on most of this. Not sure about the living alone in the apartment part. Rest is spot on. Yet bama goes untouched by anyone. 

I’ve said it before, but Alabama gets to play by a different set of rules than everybody else.  They have players getting shot, refusing to cooperate with the police,  getting arrested with stolen guns and dope, and yet they continue to get to play on the team without any consequences.  They had a coach “dismissed” for recruiting violations, not a peep of an investigation from the NCAA.

I believe in what goes around comes around eventually.  Their arrogance will be their downfall.  What is done in the dark shall eventually come to light.

56 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

If they decide to take him. He's pretty small for a QB.

6 hours ago, WeagleAU said:

I’ve said it before, but Alabama gets to play by a different set of rules than everybody else.  They have players getting shot, refusing to cooperate with the police,  getting arrested with stolen guns and dope, and yet they continue to get to play on the team without any consequences.  They had a coach “dismissed” for recruiting violations, not a peep of an investigation from the NCAA.

I believe in what goes around comes around eventually.  Their arrogance will be their downfall.  What is done in the dark shall eventually come to light.

We heard rumors with Reggie Bush was AT USC and it was a few years later before this caught up with USC.   I believe the same will happen, in due time.

Just now, Beaker said:

We heard rumors with Reggie Bush was AT USC and it was a few years later before this caught up with USC.   I believe the same will happen, in due time.

I don't know that we can count on that with Mark Emmert at the head of the NCAA, at least until Saban is gone.

12 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I don't know that we can count on that with Mark Emmert at the head of the NCAA, at least until Saban is gone.

It won't happen until one of them is gone.  Then, sit back and watch. 

8 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I started the thread because I saw him play Friday night and he put on a show.  I'm sure he is 99.9% bama bound but I thought, with his obvious talent, it might be note worthy.

On 9/27/2017 at 9:10 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yep all bama. The family lives in Alabaster and there is no doubt the REC did work getting them to alabama. The kid is not old enuf to live n apartment alone. Bama got a 2 for 1. 

On 9/27/2017 at 5:14 PM, around4ever said:

It won't happen until one of them is gone.  Then, sit back and watch. 

This basketball thing could be the undoing of Emmert

• 4 weeks later...

As long as UAT keeps winning with Hurts as the QB, Tua is only going to see mop up duty for two more years.  I doubt he or the family is going to be happy with that role.  Then he, his brother and probably another five star will battle for the starting job in three years. 

Archived