Tre Williams out for Mizzou

around4ever

I should first say after asking that question..it is so refreshing to finally see the "coach" (somebody" is finally utilizing all the backs. Even though I would still like to know where Pettway is...hope he is just being rested?!

Won't say that we did not need him but really nice to see that we can have a few key players out and still play some serious defense.

You could definitely tell that Tre Williams was not in this game. Mizzou hit us for a couple of big runs right up the middle. Our LB play looked the worst it has all year. I'm glad that other LB's were able to get some reps (including McBryde who played well). But we're definitely going to need Tre Williams healthy for the remainder of the year.

Does it look like anybody is going to be out for the Miss St game as of right now?

I have to think that TWilliams will be back in the starting lineup and that JDavis will be available at the very least. And I didn’t see anybody get injured in the Mizzou game.

Probably seen by now - but Tre' has been banged up since Clemson. Nothing serious but something that will take time to fully go away. He was just given a break this week so we'd have him rested for State.

I was at the game. Tre was in track pants and jersey while Pettway was fully dressed with a black wrap around his ankle. Probably could have played if needed.

Archived