We should dominate MSU next week like uga is tonight

AUIH1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I was really hoping UGA would have been the one dominated.  Just cannot stand them.  

As do I.  UGA is good.  We must dominate MSU.  We also have to beat UGA this season.  No excuses.

wde

25 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

As do I.  UGA is good.  We must dominate MSU.  We also have to beat UGA this season.  No excuses.

wde

I would love to see Kentucky make a run for the East.  Always love seeing teams that are historically not that good do well.  Kentucky is sure playing well tonight

25 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Being at home we SHOULD be ok. MSU isn't as bad as they were tonight and UGA isn't as good.

I think UGA is as good and getting better and I think MSU came down to earth.

wde

• WarTiger changed the title to We should dominate MSU next week like uga is tonight
1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont know why you would believe this, Georgia is a better team than us it seems

If we go from barely beating a D3 team to blowing out a top 25 team, I'd be appalled 

Really? Appalled after what you have already seen this season?   You don't remember what happened last year about this time ?  We will see, but I'm staying tuned.

We did improve tonight but mizzou is just flat out bad. Terrible tackling and on offense either the QB misses the WRs or they drop the ball. Very poor execution on their part. In summary I doubt we dominate msu 

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

Very well put. Next week we should dominate MSU like UGA is doing tonight, the week after last week, next week, or two weeks from a week ago.

:gofig:

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont know why you would believe this, Georgia is a better team than us it seems

If we go from barely beating a D3 team to blowing out a top 25 team, I'd be appalled 

When did we play a D3 team?  I must have missed a game somewhere.

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

When did we play a D3 team?  I must have missed a game somewhere.

We played Mercer and looked like dog poo.  Don't get caught up in semantics.  

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Well, as far as I know. AU hasn't played a D3 team. Regardless, what you just said boils down to you would be dismayed/horrified to see our AU Tigers improve to the point that they would post a convincing win over a well regarded ranked team.  I find THAT appalling.

38 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

MSU will be head hunting next week because they lost tonight. AU will have to get going early.

And we creamed then last year. 

8 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Well, as far as I know. AU hasn't played a D3 team. Regardless, what you just said boils down to you would be dismayed/horrified to see our AU Tigers improve to the point that they would post a convincing win over a well regarded ranked team.  I find THAT appalling.

There’s a respectable D2 team then there’s one that’s just started playing football again 4 years ago. I felt calling them a D3 team was worthwhile when they have ONE class of seniors in modern history. 

ANYWAY, being realistic and being hateful are two different things, as you are insinuating about my status. If Auburn got that good, sure. It’d be great, but there’s absolutely nothing shown that would make someone believe that offense can score enough points on UGA. Their OL has looked mediocre at best run blocking against a D2 team, a marginally better than D3 D2 team, and was alright I guess against Missouri. You don’t think UGA can’t exploit that? 

Archived