***FINAL: Auburn 51 Mizzou 14***

RunInRed

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great freaking win . Let's continue to improve . What the last two weeks have validated to me based on playcalling and formation is that CCL was either extremely hand cuffed or not calling plays . Miss state will have a chip on their shoulder next week .

I believe we saw just about everything we wanted to see in this game, even a NCM TD catch. Willis got valuable reps.  I'm good.  

PS Mizzou is really bad btw.

Just now, DAG said:

Great freaking win . Let's continue to improve . What the last two weeks have validated to me based on playcalling and formation is that CCL was either extremely hand cuffed or not calling plays . Miss state will have a chip on their shoulder next week .

Yes definitely agree here. Plenty of the stuff that we got away with we won't against moo state obviously though. It is refreshing to get this feeling after a good win again. 

Auburn played well.  Gameplan and schemes seemed to be hitting on all cylinders. 

My excitement is tempered, however, because of how bad Mizz is.  Wow, Mizz is just plain awful.

Thanks for posting the box:

Guess my primary observation is that after looking at stats of this game and those of previous games ......it is unlikely that we will have a 1000 yard rusher this year and certainly not two of them as some suggested.   Also not likely that anyone will have 1000 receiving.    This is a very balanced offensive team which can make it difficult to stop since most defenses will not be able to concentrate on a few key players but can't see anyone having flashy stats. .

Excited the boys came out and took care of business. Next week is a real litmus test to see how we fair the remainder of the season.

As Stidham improves our offense will improve. I see good things in the future.

It was just Mizzoo, but I don't think we could have asked for more.

The O looks to be improving.

The D played well.

The Leg is getting back into true form.

Gus didn't wear that stupid sweater vest.

It has been a good day!

Looks like #4 is about to go down.   well maybe.....still a bit of time left. 

We did what we should've tonight. We were better at every position and didn't turn the ball over  

Mizzou is awful. 

Next week tells the tale. MSU will be motivated  

WDE!

I think the offensive scheme was better. I think the Stove sweep is a basic running plays as of now. WR caught the ball well. Mixed it up with our RB's. Defense had a couple of blown assignments but I always love a boring blow out ... yeah!

That was good to see.  Went out there and took it to them and got the young guys plenty of reps.  Mizzou is not very good but that is what we are supposed to do against a weak team.  Put them away early and rest the starters.

52 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I believe we saw just about everything we wanted to see in this game, even a NCM TD catch. Willis got valuable reps.  I'm good.  

PS Mizzou is really bad btw.

Me too. Yes mizzou is HORRIBLE but we did what we needed to do. 

56 minutes ago, Shift said:

Auburn played well.  Gameplan and schemes seemed to be hitting on all cylinders. 

My excitement is tempered, however, because of how bad Mizz is.  Wow, Mizz is just plain awful.

I agree. We executed a solid game plan. No drama. Played the seconds, Won big on the road. But OMG...How bad is Mizzou? 

Archived