AU 10 pt favorite vs Miss St

CR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a surprise....I am guessing down to 8 in the next few days....from what I see and hear AU people are not going to jump on a betting opportunity with that spread....Will take a better deal than that...JMO.

38 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

7.5 still seems high for a road game in the SEC against top 25 teams.

...Auburn plays at home this week.

I think that number is high, but MSU looked terrible.  So maybe we can continue to click and cover that spread.

10 definitely too high....Won't stay there long...guess I would give the 7.5

1 hour ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

I refuse to believe UGA is that good. Miss St beat an overrated LSU team. We set the tone with this W vs Miss St

One of those deals where if LSU had UGA on the schedule, LSU would beat them by 21, completing who-beat-who trifecta lol

MSU looked really bad, and we have them at home. 10 does seem high.

Vegas isn't stupid. Obviously they're wanting people to load up on MSU and the points, then Auburn comes through with a big win? I don't know, I still say 10 is a little high.

2 hours ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

I refuse to believe UGA is that good. Miss St beat an overrated LSU team. We set the tone with this W vs Miss St

UGA goes to Atlanta with no more than one loss this year.  Auburn is their toughest remaining game. 

2 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

UGA goes to Atlanta with no more than one loss this year.  Auburn is their toughest remaining game. 

Wouldn't it be nice to basically have 3 game season?

9 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

So true. I have been trying to convince my GA friends here that their schedule is very easy. They are beginning to come around, as everything I told them 4 weeks ago is coming true. They will probably drop one they shouldn't though. They will probably lose to one of Tennessee, Florida, or Kentucky, and look bad doing it. Then, look like the 72 Miami Dolphins against us. It's just what they do.

I think MSU probably played over their heads against LSU and below their capability against UGA.  So I think they are not as good as they looked against LSU and not as bad as they looked against UGA.  I don't look for any 10 point plus win I think they will give us a tough game after we embarrassed them at home last year.  

10 is too high.  We still have so many things to address offensively.  They will definitely be coming after us after Georgia embarrassed them.  It will be a bare-knuckle fight, and I hope the offensive line is ready.  This game will come down to their performance.  

31 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

I think MSU probably played over their heads against LSU and below their capability against UGA.  So I think they are not as good as they looked against LSU and not as bad as they looked against UGA.  I don't look for any 10 point plus win I think they will give us a tough game after we embarrassed them at home last year.  

I think maybe MSU is a very limited offense and Ugga took their QB out of the game for the most part.   He is more of a runner than a passer and I expect AUs LBs to keep a close eye on him....and not sure what other weapon State has.    The question is their defense which got burned badly a few times but mostly did pretty well against the dawgs...    I'm not yet to impressed with UGa at QB ....

Archived