Chuck Person

AUApostle

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Cecil Hurt tweeted out a statement from uat regarding FBI probe:

https://mobile.twitter.com/CecilHurt/status/913184804539174912/photo/1

It sounds like bammer is trying to do damage control as much as possible before the sh** gets real.  I don’t know though, the NCAA in recent years has gone soft on bammer

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

It sounds like bammer is trying to do damage control as much as possible before the sh** gets real.  I don’t know though, the NCAA in recent years has gone soft on bammer

I'm sure the FBI will be impressed with the thoroughness of their investigation and the actions taken...:-\ ....and drop them from the list of suspects....

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

uat is the national champion of one day internal investigations turning up nothing. 

so you mean they get to claim more titles?!

These schools doing internal investigations are for show. People will start singing soon to save themselves with the feds. The dominos will fall. Nobody is clean IMO

1 minute ago, WinningTradition said:

These schools doing internal investigations are for show. People will start singing soon to save themselves with the feds. The dominos will fall. Nobody is clean IMO

Trust me no one is clean when it comes to big boy college BB not even the blue bloods

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Trust me no one is clean when it comes to big boy college BB not even the blue bloods

6 minutes ago, WinningTradition said:

IMG_0573.PNG

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

ESPECIALLY the blue bloods

Just now, lutzcammed said:

could we see Alabama a & m playing Yale in the finals of the new tourney?

I’d watch that

Interesting, Kobie Baker has this quote from MLK on his twitter page:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy -

....I guess will find out where we he stands

Just now, tallgraycat said:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney in Birmingham CONFIRMS they will announce new charges in a public corruption case tomorrow at noon

Tweets followed up saying this is regarding Oliver Robinson and the EPA. 

Enough schools get involved in this and the NCAA won't have any basketball left if they decide to drop hammers.  Not any money making basketball anyway.  

6 minutes ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Enough schools get involved in this and the NCAA won't have any basketball left if they decide to drop hammers.  Not any money making basketball anyway.  

High school straight to NBA will be brought back at this rate. Just have minor league teams become more legitimate.

55 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I'm sure the FBI will be impressed with the thoroughness of their investigation and the actions taken...:-\ ....and drop them from the list of suspects....

Im just wondering if uat is going to get this swept under the rug with their “internal investigation.”  Just like they did when their football coach was dismissed for recruiting violations after that “internal investigation.”  Im sure it would not take much digging to find Pandora’s box in uat’s athletics department 

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Well if you think about it although the administration and compliance officers at UAT work indoors in air conditioning they still have to walk from to and from the parking lot in the hot sun each day. It's a brutal existence but someone has to do it. Bless their hearts. :-\

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

So for all the folks saying pearl has to go due to underling wrongdoings, will Avery Johnson be gone too?  Can't you assume this dude got pushed out due to legal reasons if not NCAA/sec?

Here's your reason.

https://www.tidesports.com/kobie-baker-resignation-fbi-investigation/

Well that essentially puts Bama in almost the same position as auburn doesn't it?  Although persons transgressions were "bigger" they are similar.

im kind of poking at everyone who sees the AU basketball program getting crushed and pearl fired.  If it happens to us then shouldn't it happen to the bams?

4 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Well that essentially puts Bama in almost the same position as auburn doesn't it?  Although persons transgressions were "bigger" they are similar.

im kind of poking at everyone who sees the AU basketball program getting crushed and pearl fired.  If it happens to us then shouldn't it happen to the bams?

Nobody gets out of this unscathed. 

Archived