1. 1. Moore-Strange?

• Moore
    • Strange
    • Aubie the Tiger

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Auburn85 said:

Heck, even if the story is not true, the reactions to the story if it were true, are quite telling and not encouraging.

That is truly the most stunning thing.  It's one thing to say you don't believe it because of timing or whatever.  But to say that even if you knew it was true you'd still vote for him?  That's some next level dirtbag stuff right there.

4 minutes ago, Auburn85 said:

Heck, even if the story is not true, the reactions to the story if it were true, are quite telling and not encouraging.

It truly is a strange hill to choose to die on. 

Much ado about nothing but he doesn’t have his facts right. All we know is both were old, married, and Elizabeth was barren before Gabriel appeared before Zachariah in  a dream.

Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,”

1 hour ago, Auburn85 said:

Dis story just shows the libbyrules are scared. So wut if Roy was a cradle rocker, this is America dammit, go get em Roy!!! U-S-A, U-S-A!

5 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Note to self. Sean Hannity is not allowed to babysit.

In other news, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Moore have combined to form a new online dating service / daycare.

2 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

In other news, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Moore have combined to form a new online dating service / daycare.

Welp we're done here. 

6 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Welcome to the No Spin Zone.

Also, did Hannity read a different account than I did? Nothing about him grabbing her hand and placing it where he did sounded consensual to me.

5 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Also, did Hannity read a different account than I did? Nothing about him grabbing her hand and placing it where he did sounded consensual to me.

Hannity and his mindless flock live in another reality.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Hannity and his mindless flock live in another reality.

Any other show on any other network and that show is dead and buried, the host(s) shamed out of a job. Wonder what Fox will do. 

9 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Any other show on any other network and that show is dead and buried, the host(s) shamed out of a job. Wonder what Fox will do. 

I wanted to make another joke, but completely lacked the ability to do so.  That said, the less "awww, shucks" is an acceptable defense to sexual misconduct, the better off we all are.

12 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Contract extension.

Archived