Score Prediction - Mississippi State

tbone1430

If defense does it’s thing I see the offense finally starting to turn the corner. Stidham improves and our RBs get even splits on carries. 38-10 good guys. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, I really do hate Stingray's shtick.  But it encapsulates Moo State perfectly.

As for the game, defense does what it does.  Offense continues to look better, but will score less against a better defense this week.  I suspect JHS will be rocking since it's the first real game this year.  We win and cover the spread.

AU 27 - 10

BWahahahahaaha  What a good laugh.  Stingray's sidekick didn't seem to be on same page as him.  With that said...

I saw rumor that NF was injured late against LSU & still has not fully recovered.  If that is the case then I think the AU D will flex and we will finally see our 2 feature RBs have big games.  If NF is healthy then he is a huge challenge to keep in check.  I do think the D can do it for most of the game, but they are bound to miss a tackle here or there and give up the big play.

Final answer: 34-31 AU 

12 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Final answer: 34-31 AU 

I will take a win of any variety but I will be FLOORED if we give up 31 points to anyone this season unless we have a ton of injuries. Our defense is good. 

24-17 AU (MSU scores late to make it closer than it actually was)

JS throws a TD to Hastings, KJ scores 2TDs even though both play calls are stupid, Legatron FG from 40+

Just now, gr82b4au said:

I will take a win of any variety but I will be FLOORED if we give up 31 points to anyone this season unless we have a ton of injuries. Our defense is good. 

Most of me agrees with you.  I feel like this is very high, but something about this game seems off to me.  I definitely hope I am wrong and I hope we don't give up more than we did to Clemson.  

I think we will play our best game yet

Auburn 38

MSU 14

NF is the best QB we will have faced so far.  They have a decent running game so I think this will be a tougher test for the D then Clemson.  BC showed Clemson O was not as great as I originally thought.  That said our D is legit will hold them to 20 or less.  I think because JS has become more comfortable with Davis and Hastings we will not see the sackathon that we saw against Clemson so I think we score 30 points 3 TD's and 3 FG's. Score 30-20

I'll go with 31-13. Two field goals to go with four touchdowns in a game where the offense is not perfect but shows it has made one more step toward playing well. Our defense is great but NF is a talented player and will be able to get a little going on a couple of drives. 

Archived