Score Prediction - Mississippi State

tbone1430

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn 17- Miss State 13.

until I see Stidham stop holding the ball for 5 seconds plus I will continue to doubt the offensive progress.  A defense that can get push will continue to cause Auburn’s offense trouble.  Add the 3 yards Auburn is averaging per rush and you have an offense that lives and dies on the pass.  Not an offense to put all your money on.  Mercer and Ga Southern could compete with Missouri based on what I’ve seen.

54 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn 17- Miss State 13.

until I see Stidham stop holding the ball for 5 seconds plus I will continue to doubt the offensive progress.  A defense that can get push will continue to cause Auburn’s offense trouble.  Add the 3 yards Auburn is averaging per rush and you have an offense that lives and dies on the pass.  Not an offense to put all your money on.  Mercer and Ga Southern could compete with Missouri based on what I’ve seen.

I actually think Mercer and Ga Southern would beat Mizzou this year. Other than our 2012 team, that is one of the worst SEC teams I have seen in a long time. 

5 hours ago, RHN1975 said:

I'll go with 31-13. Two field goals to go with four touchdowns in a game where the offense is not perfect but shows it has made one more step toward playing well. Our defense is great but NF is a talented player and will be able to get a little going on a couple of drives. 

Are we missing 3 extra points?  Lol. 7x4=28+3=31(+3=34) :dunno::laugh: 

20 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Are we missing 3 extra points?  Lol. 7x4=28+3=31(+3=34) :dunno::laugh: 

Sorry my math skills are not what they were when I failed my first algebra class twice! 

31-15 Auburn, State hits a 2 point conversion to try to close 24 point gap in 4th quarter. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Score Prediction - Mississippi State

Archived