Antifa Leader Arrested

Proud Tiger

This is a start. I hope it continues everwhere and whoever gets violent in the protests gets busted. That include nazis, white supremists, or any group who become violent and destroy other people's property.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/28/antifa-leader-teacher-yvonne-felarca-arrested-at-empathy-tent-berkeley-brawl.html

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/berkeley-protest-sproul-plaza-patriot-prayer-12230585.php

Additional info.

It appears the three arrested were either resisting arrest or in possession of banned weapons.  Apparently the violence was on both the Antifa side and the Patriot Prayer side.  

Apparently she was arrested at a prior demonstration also. They said she is a Middle School Teacher.  I hope after the first arrest that it is an ex-middle school teacher. If not after the first arrest she better be an ex-teacher now or they need to see what is wrong with the principal at that school.

7 hours ago, HVAU said:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/berkeley-protest-sproul-plaza-patriot-prayer-12230585.php

Additional info.

It appears the three arrested were either resisting arrest or in possession of banned weapons.  Apparently the violence was on both the Antifa side and the Patriot Prayer side.  

Appears and Apparently? Fact.....as stated in the OP it is an Antifa leader arrested.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Appears and Apparently? Fact.....as stated in the OP it is an Antifa leader arrested.

Correct. 

Also, Chapman, on the side of Prayer Patriots, as a speaker, was previously, similarly arrested and is facing 8 months in prison.  

This is a multi-faceted problem, and while you pay lip service to the idea of law and order, you only do so when it fits the narrative that confirms your bias.  In other words, you are an avid participant in the propagation of fake news 

If you would like to argue otherwise, please feel free to supply me with the thread you started when Chapman was arrested and convicted.  I will certainly retract my criticism upon your submission.

Who the heck has ever heard of Prayer Patriots? And Empathy tents??...Is there a strategy of some sort to purposely be hyper-ridiculous,  then play victim to the certain ridicule that comes their way and then use that as a reason to be confrontational? Thats my only way of making sense of all the non-sense.....

6 hours ago, HVAU said:

If you would like to argue otherwise, please feel free to supply me with the thread you started when Chapman was arrested and convicted.

He understandably probably didn’t know anything about a nobody like Chapman.

Was it all Antifa that was arrested this time?

Fair enough. From the reporting I've seen only those aligned with Antifa were arrested, however, the same reporting reflects participation in the violence by conservative factions as well.

9 hours ago, HVAU said:

Correct. 

Also, Chapman, on the side of Prayer Patriots, as a speaker, was previously, similarly arrested and is facing 8 months in prison.  

This is a multi-faceted problem, and while you pay lip service to the idea of law and order, you only do so when it fits the narrative that confirms your bias.  In other words, you are an avid participant in the propagation of fake news 

If you would like to argue otherwise, please feel free to supply me with the thread you started when Chapman was arrested and convicted.  I will certainly retract my criticism upon your submission.

Glad you acknowledge your speculations. Were the Prayer Patriots paid protesters? Did the do damage and looting? Not sure why you think I give lip service to law and order. Please look at the OP. All it said was simple and true.......Antifa leader arrested. It was not a narrative on law and order or excusing anyone else. If you want to have that broader narrative, start a thread.

10 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Glad you acknowledge your speculations. Were the Prayer Patriots paid protesters? Did the do damage and looting? Not sure why you think I give lip service to law and order. Please look at the OP. All it said was simple and true.......Antifa leader arrested. It was not a narrative on law and order or excusing anyone else. If you want to have that broader narrative, start a thread.

These were not my speculations.  I was addressing the fact that I used the words you indicated in my post.

The report that I linked to states that there was violence on both sides.

I understand you would like to keep the discussion about the OP, but that would require disregarding my experience with your previous posts and threads.  You are a single source news consumer with a very strong bias that doesn't take time to read sources presented to you as counterpoint.  

Recent history has presented you with opportunities to bring information on arrests of multiple political protesters from BLM, the Bundy's, the Charlottesville white supremacists, or Berkeley protesters on both sides.  Your source of news, however, does very little to present to you a multiple perspectives.  This limited perspective is what you bring here.

Kind regards.

4 minutes ago, HVAU said:

These were not my speculations.  I was addressing the fact that I used the words you indicated in my post.

The report that I linked to states that there was violence on both sides.

I understand you would like to keep the discussion about the OP, but that would require disregarding my experience with your previous posts and threads.  You are a single source news consumer with a very strong bias that doesn't take time to read sources presented to you as counterpoint.  

Recent history has presented you with opportunities to bring information on arrests of multiple political protesters from BLM, the Bundy's, the Charlottesville white supremacists, or Berkeley protesters on both sides.  Your source of news, however, does very little to present to you a multiple perspectives.  This limited perspective is what you bring here.

Kind regards.

Back at ya bro. I enjoy our civil discussions. wish  could say the same for everyone here.

57 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Back at ya bro. I enjoy our civil discussions. wish  could say the same for everyone here.

In addendum, when I get blustery and rude at 2 in the morning, it usually means I'm in my cup and should probably be ignored.

Archived