It appears that one of two players

doverstutts

Hate to be a downer but whether its this player or that I feel like our program is going to be set back even more than usual.  I'm not convinced Pearl survives this so that would be a big blow and if we want to go to the tourney we better do it this year because between potential NCAA penalties and attrition it could be another long stretch between appearances. 

7 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Call me crazy, I'm suspecting Spencer.

let me see, spencer is from pennsylvania, right?....my wife is from pennsylvania, carlylse-home of jim thorp, and she has been to NY....so that is not out of the realm of possibilities, that it might be spencer

5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

let me see, spencer is from pennsylvania, right?....my wife is from pennsylvania, carlylse-home of jim thorp, and she has been to NY....so that is not out of the realm of possibilities, that it might be spencer

I said you could call me crazy 

4 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Your sarcasm amuses me so 

i'm not meaning any sarcasm?   you are reading something that ain't there....my wife is from the same home town as jim thorp, no s***

8 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

i'm not meaning any sarcasm?   you are reading something that ain't there....my wife is from the same home town as jim thorp, no s***

You'll see... you'll all see!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!

6 hours ago, doverstutts said:

Your wife is from Ok.

Just now, doverstutts said:

no, he played for the team in carlylse pennsylvania

yes Carlylse Indians...big big fan of Jim read and seen everything about him. He was born in Lincoln Cty. Ok but played college ball at Carlylse

Just now, augolf1716 said:

yes Carlylse Indians...big big fan of Jim read and seen everything about him. He was born in Lincoln Cty. Ok but played college ball at Carlylse

I didn't know/ or remember that he was from oklahoma

Regardless of who player 1 and 2 are, is there any chance they don't get suspended? (Either by Pearl/AU or the NCAA in the future) 

I know the NCAA wouldn't come right out and suspend them, but does anyone think there's a chance the NCAA just looks to make sure the rest of the program and school didn't know about anything going on? Considering the FBI has made it somewhat clear (for the time being) that the wrongdoings were on CP's behalf.

I think its a better idea to stop with all this rampant speculation and just wait until the rest of the information comes out.  Nobody here knows anything factual about which players are involved. 

3 hours ago, WarTiger said:

I think its a better idea to stop with all this rampant speculation and just wait until the rest of the information comes out.  Nobody here knows anything factual about which players are involved. 

But that is the only fun part of this meltdown!!!!

There really is no way to know the impact on our program until this plays out. As other teams we compete with get involved it will lessen the hit on us. The hit to the program and the black eye will be there but the same situation will be at other places as well. The UK's and Dukes of the world even if sucked into this will survive and rebuild faster but programs like bama, USCe, and OSU will be in the same shape we are. 

4 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Assuming we will know at 2:15 today at the Pearl presser

Archived