No names missing from official roster

tigerbrotha12

1 hour ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

I want to be encouraged by this. 

I wonder if the NCAA is going to fast track any decisions on the current known players who are implicated in this conundrum.

I don't think fast track is their vocabulary. They are one of the only entities in this country that manages to be slower than our government.

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

I don't think fast track is their vocabulary. They are one of the only entities in this country that manages to be slower than our government.

The one thing that we have on our side is that we are not alone and are gathering associates every day with all of this mess

The 2 players might have to repay, miss some games, but still be on team potentially.

4 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

The 2 players might have to repay, miss some games, but still be on team potentially.

That would be a gift from the heavens at this point

15 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Would it?

Who knows.....could be rolling the dice on being called for playing ineligible players if something develops over the next few months. Technically I guess one could say that AU has been "warned" about possibility of problems.

I was assuming, in this hypothetical,  the penalty would be to give the money back - like the Bama players and they didn't lose their eligibility, right? That's how I understand it but could be off. I'll admit I'm not up to speed on how all of this works. Did the Bama guys not play in any games between getting money and paying it back? Could our guys potentially have this as the punishment? 

8 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I was assuming, in this hypothetical,  the penalty would be to give the money back - like the Bama players and they didn't lose their eligibility, right? That's how I understand it but could be off. I'll admit I'm not up to speed on how all of this works. Did the Bama guys not play in any games between getting money and paying it back? Could our guys potentially have this as the punishment? 

long ways to go but I think AU has the bases covered at least I hope so. It really doesn't matter cause AU has got to get a grip on the AD department

Archived