Null



Sign in to follow this  
Charhair

Replacing Person

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lkeel75 said:

Or even better....  We are giving CGM a 4% raise, but because we are giving him 4% we can only give CBP 2%.  Forget the fact that the 2% of CGM is much bigger than the 2% of CBP.  It is all about % points.  Such BS!!

Don't know if you are or have been in management but it's almost always about the %.....so at church we give the Organist a 4% raise and after taxes, etc. she takes home about 6 bucks more per week.   The way of the world.

As for BP...if he wanted the really big bucks he should have tried coaching football    Guess he made a bad career decision about 30 years ago?  :-\  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Just now, AU64 said:

Don't know if you are or have been in management but it's almost always about the %.....so at church we give the Organist a 4% raise and after taxes, etc. she takes home about 6 bucks more per week.   The way of the world.

As for BP...if he wanted the really big bucks he should have tried coaching football    Guess he made a bad career decision about 30 years ago?  :-\  

Yeah, I have been there and done that.  It is all about the %.  Yeah those raises & tax brackets can be tricky.  Uncle Sam is definitely going to get his share of the working man's $$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Yeah, I have been there and done that.  It is all about the %.  Yeah those raises & tax brackets can be tricky.  Uncle Sam is definitely going to get his share of the working man's $$

Knew a guy once got just enough of a raise to put him in the next tax bracket and it ended up costing him money. We all told him to give the raise back. 

  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Knew a guy once got just enough of a raise to put him in the next tax bracket and it ended up costing him money. We all told him to give the raise back. 

That would suck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2017 at 6:48 PM, KcPg14 said:

Chad Prewett promoted as temporary assistant from Director Of Ops position. 

Phenominal coach and has all the makings to be a great on the court coach and recruiter at the college level. Defense is his specialty. He was my head coach in high school and killed us everyday in practice. Even better person and extremely hard worker. Well deserved even under the circumstances 

I agree, Prewett is an excellent coach and person too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this