Bruce's news conference 9/29/17

FoundationEagle

I watched this for the first time now, even after reading some of the quotes. Whenever I see Pearl with the media he is always jovial and high energy. This was so somber to me. Understandably so considering the timing. Damn I hope he sticks around. 

Crap got to wear on him but somehow we..AU has to have firewalls built to shut this stuff down ASAP. Every major corporation has such things in place does not always work but good lord we're getting overwhelmed with this stuff

46 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

He has the look of a man who has been betrayed and has to deal with the sh*tstorm left on his lap

Yep, it's tough seeing Bruce in this state.

We need to support him and the team as fans. He's doing a good job by injecting some sense of normalcy by looking ahead to the practice and season, so I think we shouldn't dwell on this conundrum and look ahead to the season (preferably with a full roster).

7 hours ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

Yep, it's tough seeing Bruce in this state.

We need to support him and the team as fans. He's doing a good job by injecting some sense of normalcy by looking ahead to the practice and season, so I think we shouldn't dwell on this conundrum and look ahead to the season (preferably with a full roster).

I’m doing my part- ran into him walking his dog Saturday morning and didn’t ask him a single question about Person, just gave him a “War Eagle, Coach”. So, he’s got that.....

Archived