2017 Volleyball

AlaskanFAN

9-3 on the young season. (After tonight)

2-1 in the SEC. (After tonight)

Against Mizz tonight, droped some tough sets 3-2.

These girls have fun and play some good volleyball, just not enough tonight, although they had their chances. Enjoyed the game tonight with my daughter and her friends.

Plus it's free to get it!

10/1

defeated the hogs today 3-0

10-3 overall

3-1 in conference 

Breast Cancer awareness month, so the team wore pink and so did most of the stands. Gotta save those TaTa's. 

It was a good match today. I watch online.   We trailed 8-2 in set 2 and came back.   Lots of fun to watch.

Been watching them off and on and they are playing better than they have in recent memory. The hitters seem to really be coming along and putting down some big shots.

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Been watching them off and on and they are playing better than they have in recent memory. The hitters seem to really be coming along and putting down some big shots.

I tell you that #8 can flat out crush it. I don't know how some of those other players don't have hurt wrist from being on the receiving end of some of those spiked balls.

Fun match tonight. AU went to Knoxville and took the match 3-2. The sets went back and forth with AU taking sets 1, 3, and 5. AU is now 4-1 in the SEC and playing well. 

• 2 weeks later...

lsu takes the second set 25-23. Rallied twice to actually go up 23-22. lsu is NOT a better team, we are beating our selves. I do not know how many unforced errors we have but, I bet we we would be up 2-0 and the concessions stand would be closing up if all of them were our points instead of theirs!

Final USCe 3-1.  I don't know what's going on but the girls are in a slide. They have lost their last 4 games dropping them to 4-5 in the SEC, 11-7 overall.  3 games (lsu, aTm & USCe) I think they could have won.

IMG_1661.PNG

Watched a bit last night and yeah, they are not the same team they were a few weeks ago. Hitting, timing, service, all just aren't what it was. Hopefully just a funk.

Another bad afternoon for the lady tigers. I had a bad feeling when I walked into Auburn Arena and the first UF player I saw was like 6'8".

UF wins 3-1

IMG_1712.PNG

IMG_1710.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived