***Auburn vs. Mississippi State -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Wish Daddy were alive to see this one..."TOUCHDOWN, AUBURN!"...be he with the Lions' Club guarding the TV tower or from our Green Street LazyBoy recliner.  Loving this, and so proud for Auburn!!!

:wareagle:

Tora Girl, my dad died the year before the NC in 2009. He was a life long Tigers fan. He made me one. I wish he could have seen it.

4 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

Fire Gus, hire Mullen . . . Oh wait! ^-^

IKR...and I just cannot tolerate Mullen.  Cannot.  And he doesn't even wear "that gaudy orange."  (The Blind Side)  BUTTTT...Gus HAS worn the same striped orange two weeks in a row, and I wonder...maybe the sweater vests may be gone with the wind....!!

SEC West looks trash this year outside of Bama, this is ours for the taking if we can stay/get healthy and our new OL unit starts to gel (can only get better with more time). Our O is improving.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Not complaining, but we have had a ton of hits in the backfield that end up getting positive yards when it should have been a negative play.

This. We gotta clean that up. Especially in the coming weeks 

5 minutes ago, nurbis said:

I blame Gus for putting in an obviously injured Pettway. That could be Chip's call as well but I assume Gus is making those decisions. 

Pettway has plantar fasciitis. They may be gradually working him back in to see if he still has pain after he gets going. It could take up to a year to heal completely.

Will Orgeron still be the coach at LSU when we play them?    Losing to Troy and looking plum BAD

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Was the receiver in bounds. I was gone for a minute.

in bounds

Just now, CountStandya said:

Why we always let up when we are winning

We are not letting up.  We pounded them.  We are letting some backups getting playing time.

wde

Archived