***Auburn vs. Mississippi State -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Will Orgeron still be the coach at LSU when we play them?    Losing to Troy and looking plum BAD

As a Troy alum I'm hoping they hang on.but if Troy can win down there then we really have zero excuse if we don't. 

Just now, AU-24 said:

Anyone still want to get rid of Gus? I’m pretty sure Ed Orgeron will be available at the end of the year.

Butch Davis may be available tomorrow. 

Just now, AU-24 said:

Anyone still want to get rid of Gus? I’m pretty sure Ed Orgeron will be available at the end of the year.

Ask me after we play UGA.

wde

Just now, AU-24 said:

Gus still sucks, but I expect him back next year.

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Maybe sooner....:-\

Looks like they are about to move our game to ESPNEWS.  That is just unbelievable.  Ridiculous if that's what they end up doing.  

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Will Orgeron still be the coach at LSU when we play them?    Losing to Troy and looking plum BAD

He has a 12 million buy out so I assume he will stick around but I could see the AD getting fired if Troy somehow wins. One of the worst hires I have seen.

1 minute ago, 17-16 said:

Brown and Russell have no business in the game. JMO

Didn't want another score!

Just now, WarTiger said:

Looks like they are about to move our game to ESPNEWS.  That is just unbelievable.  Ridiculous if that's what they end up doing.  

Yep, I’m sick of ESPN.  I wish Fox Sports would pick up Auburn

Just now, WarTiger said:

Wouldn't happen if it wasn't Bammer.

Just now, WarTiger said:

I can't get ESPN news. Dang it.

Just now, saminbama said:

Wouldn't happen if it wasn't Bammer.

You know this is the truth.

who the hell did the scheduling at ESPN today?  They need to be fired

3 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

ikr...Lsu got caught up in big Ed and his bayou charm....forgot all about his debacle of a head coaching stint at Ole Miss

Archived