FINAL: Auburn 49 Mississippi State 10

RunInRed

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus wearing that ugly shirt and nobody complained about it......guess we will keep him another week.

Don't even think about looking ahead to UGA, Although the media is already playing it up. Very good game.

Maybe this will stop the "fire Gus" crowd! I'm sick of it!!!!!

Just now, AU64 said:

Gus wearing that ugly shirt and nobody complained about it......guess we will keep him another week.

He can wear it from here on out if the team keeps playing well. It has good ugly shirt football mojo...

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

He can wear it from here on out if the team keeps playing well. It has good ugly shirt football mojo...

most coaches are superstitious ....he will likely wear that same one as long as the team keeps winning....

244 rushing, 247 passing. That's balance.

1 minute ago, toddc said:

Maybe this will stop the "fire Gus" crowd! I'm sick of it!!!!!

The talk caused Gus to change his mind about who would be the O coordinator.. His stubbornness and desire to run the offense early in this season was unacceptable. His seat is still hot he has to walk a thin line here and not meddle.  

The difference in this game and the last  two seasons with Sean white is the 4-6 deep passes connected. Our running game is lacking neither kp or kj are themselves. We need miller to play a lot next week. We getting there. 

This team is improving every week. All we can ask for. Offensive line needs to clean it up with run blocking but getting better. Very pleased with the play tonight. 

3 minutes ago, WinningTradition said:

I really like Dan Mullen. He's a good coach and a class act. Truth!

Hate Auburn had to kick their asses. 

Actually, I can't stand Dan Mullen and I am glad us and UGA has brought his sniveling ass down to earth two weeks in a row.

wde

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Don't even think about looking ahead to UGA, Although the media is already playing it up. Very good game.

i don’t think the team or coaching staff is....but message board posters that’s another thing...

Just now, AU64 said:

most coaches are superstitious ....he will likely wear that same one as long as the team keeps winning....

I am too.....too much baseball exposure as a child. I'm all for it and it needs to be kept under lock and key  :big: 

Great win at home to start off SEC West play! Stidham was effective and Defense really stepped up! Running game still needs some work. I love the third and short passes when everyone expects us to pound it. Great balance on the playcalling. Onto the next one. War Eagle. :flame::msu:               :wareagle:

Archived