FINAL: Auburn 49 Mississippi State 10

RunInRed

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Cant argue that. Maybe Miller will get more reps going forward? According to some KM is injured as well. Not a good situation really. 

Use Malik in the wildcat and more sweeps with Stove (he's red hot) Got to get reps off Johnson.

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

This team will have a chance to win every game left on our schedule.........................

Consistent run blocking and we're a VERY serious playoff contender.

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Actual footage of LSU's preseason

1 hour ago, AU-Allen said:

The talk caused Gus to change his mind about who would be the O coordinator.. His stubbornness and desire to run the offense early in this season was unacceptable. His seat is still hot he has to walk a thin line here and not meddle.  

I agree, as long as Gus stays away from the play calling we will win. Good game on both sides of the ball. WAR EAGLE!

do not want to read too much in to a pic with a younger generation where hardly anyone smiles buuuuuuuuuuut man Bubba does not look happy lol

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Gus wearing that ugly shirt and nobody complained about it......guess we will keep him another week.

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

He can wear it from here on out if the team keeps playing well. It has good ugly shirt football mojo...

If we keep winning like this everyone in the stands will be wearing those ugly shirts.

Can't say enough good things about the offensive line and their play.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

do not want to read too much in to a pic with a younger generation where hardly anyone smiles buuuuuuuuuuut man Bubba does not look happy lol

I thought the same thing before I read your commment, BUT the stuff he posts on social rarely shows him smiling (from what I can recall). 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

We had two or three posters here wishing Gus fired and Mullen hired two weeks ago. Had several talking up the hire of Canada at LSU. Where y'all at?

I said Canada was a good hire and stand by it. He is a good OC and Aranda is a good DC, but both sides are struggling to find their identity.

Lots of people complain about Gus not developing his quarterbacks but but I have to say that I think he and CCL are doing a very good job with Stidham .

They are bringing him along gradually , not asking him to carry the entire offensive load but having him do more things each game .

He still has a way to go ... awareness during the pass rush for example,  but generally  he handled things well today other than a bad fumble that might have hurt us against a better team. 

In my view . The best thing about this year's team is that it has improved each game and is definitely moving in the right direction. Hopefully we have three seasons of Stidham and he has a great up side.  

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Not to get ahead of ourselves but the rest of the SEC west (minus the gumps) looks TURRIBLE 

I agree, we should beat everyone else with ease. Alabama and UGA will be the toughest games. 9-3 season is a pretty good season 

Two weeks ago Mullen looked like a genius. :-[

BTW I think it says something that Clemson has blown the doors off of their opponents in two high profile ACC matchups, while we came within 8 points of them.

Great game! My only complaint is continuing to play KP over the younger rb's. We need to get them more game reps. As others have stated, we should win out until the GA game. That should be a good game.

Archived