FINAL: Auburn 49 Mississippi State 10

RunInRed

10 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Yep! I'll correct that one. 

No need for correction, Mizzou is “league play” in name only. :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ausoldiergrad said:

How could you!? I really thought you might be the one. #cryface

LoL, a few different reasons. 

However I for one am happy. My son told me the high school football team from South Eugene "took the knee" during the national anthem this week. I told him I would of gone and taken him off the field and he would of been done with football. 

But I'm stoked to be back. I can't wait to make it to a game. I haven't been able to yet. We don't have the money, but I REALLY want to take my wife and son to an Auburn game. I want them to see what a real GameDay experience is like. They have only been do ducks games.

5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Just curious as to whether Canella is with the team?

And Mullen is an a**hole, nothing classy about him or his heinous wife.  How soon you forget.

He dressed out for sure. Can’t say he actually did anything though. Another mystery.  

6 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

And Mullen is an a**hole, nothing classy about him or his heinous wife.  How soon you forget.

what did his wife do?

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

what did his wife do?

Pretty sure they talked a lot of smack after they beat us for the first time (Mullen)

21 minutes ago, alexava said:

The difference in this game and the last  two seasons with Sean white is the 4-6 deep passes connected. Our running game is lacking neither kp or kj are themselves. We need miller to play a lot next week. We getting there. 

Yes. I love our progress, but my one concern is that with two big wins in a row we still haven’t gotten our backup RBs many snaps, and both starters are very clearly hurt. We will need Kam and Miller and Barrett down the line.

9 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I know he sucks, but what's with the wife reference? 

5 minutes ago, hutchids said:

what did his wife do?

Took the phone call from Urban Meyer.

pixel.gifIt was revealed on the Paul Finebaum radio show that Megan Mullen, wife of head coach Dan Mullen, is the source of some of the infamous leaks in the current NCAA investigation into recruiting at Mississippi State. Between recent statements by Mississippi State boosters John Bond and Bill Bell and Megan Mullen's leaks it has tightened the noose around the neck of the Mississippi State football program.

Not much to complain about tonight.  Pretty complete game if you ask me. 

Watching the Bama-Ole Miss game right now.  This Shea Patterson kid is legit and the Ole Miss wideouts are playing well despite being down 21-0 at the moment.  Glad we got a good defensive group this season.  Gonna need it down the stretch.

Just now, AUinfusion said:

Yes. I love our progress, but my one concern is that with two big wins in a row we still haven’t gotten our backup RBs many snaps, and both starters are very clearly hurt. We will need Kam and Miller and Barrett down the line.

This is my biggest concern. They are largely ineffective and not being rested enough to heal. Line does better with golsden at LT wonhogo had a tight end number on. 

Malzahn quotes from his 9/26/17 presser

"Kam Martin has gotten it done when he's been out there," Malzahn said. "He's a guy that performs at a high level when he's in there."

Gus Malzahn said "it's a possibility" that Kam Martin could be a bigger part of the game plan going forward

We had two or three posters here wishing Gus fired and Mullen hired two weeks ago. Had several talking up the hire of Canada at LSU. Where y'all at?

9 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Well, the coaching staff needs to start playing uninjured RBs.  Johnson is talented enough to overcome some of his injury.  Pettway is not, he is simply a liability now.  We have other guys that can contribute.

wde

Cant argue that. Maybe Miller will get more reps going forward? According to some KM is injured as well. Not a good situation really. 

13 minutes ago, ausoldiergrad said:

Fair enough, but count me among the crowd that still doesn't believe Gus could find his ass with both hands, so I will be arm chair qb'ing until that changes or the coach is some one else.

That's fair...but do you have any credentials that encourage us to give your opinion any more credibility than say.....A4E? 

1 minute ago, aufan57 said:

Malzahn quotes from his 9/26/17 presser

"Kam Martin has gotten it done when he's been out there," Malzahn said. "He's a guy that performs at a high level when he's in there."

Gus Malzahn said "it's a possibility" that Kam Martin could be a bigger part of the game plan going forward

Every statement by Gus has an expiration date.

The operative word are "when" and "could". 

34 minutes ago, toddc said:

Maybe this will stop the "fire Gus" crowd! I'm sick of it!!!!!

At this point it's still a wait and see thing for me 

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

We had two or three posters here wishing Gus fired and Mullen hired two weeks ago. Had several talking up the hire of Canada at LSU. Where y'all at?

That was not me but I am still in a wait and see approach to Gus

People literally said that we’d go 5-1 into LSU and no one would be calling for Gus’ head and everyone would be happy.

Archived