Malik Willis TD run vs. Miss. State

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Thanks for this.  When ESPN screwed us, I lost the game.

wde

Yup, me too.  I don't subscribe to ESPN news so I didn't get to see it either.  Thanks for posting this.  Kid can flat out fly. 

I'm glad we have Stidham but looking forward to watching Malik Willis playing as well.

4 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Yep the app messed up after the switch. Anyways, the kid has wheels.

MSU is bad, very bad. LSU is even worse. Our matchup against UGA will be two top 10 teams. 

Exactly and neither us nor UGA will know exactly what we have. The SEC is pretty mediocre this year (outside of turdville). 

Malik is one of the more likable freshmen Ive seen in my time of watching football. a real enigma. The QB battle between him, Stidham, and Gatewood (and maybe Peters? Who would want to play behind that FSU OL or sit behind Fromm, who's a f'ing beast currently) is gonna be something next year. Ofc Stidham will likely start, but the appeal of running a 2013 running game between the younger options will tease Gus

Willis is quick and has good hips. JF3 was fast but was not quick. Couldn't sink his hips. Big difference. 

Dude was less than thrilled to score his first td...what's up with that? He mad cause it came in garbage time?

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Dude was less than thrilled to score his first td...what's up with that? He mad cause it came in garbage time?

What happened? I saw the replay (we were headed to the car when he scored), but it only showed everyone around him congratulating him. 

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Everyone should let ESPN know so that it doesn't happen again.

I love #8 down there celebrating with the young kid!!!

YESSSS. I loved that 8 ran out there after he scored! 

1 minute ago, AidiAU said:

What happened? I saw the replay (we were headed to the car when he scored), but it only showed everyone around him congratulating him. 

YESSSS. I loved that 8 ran out there after he scored! 

He pretty much looked upset the whole time while everybody was congratulating him...no smile at all. I don't blame him for wanting to score meaningful td's but c'mon man.

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I only saw the replay as well so not sure I have the whole picture but he looked like he running out of gas toward the end of the run.   I suspect that play probably just caused him to be a little winded.  

2 minutes ago, Shift said:

I only saw the replay as well so not sure I have the whole picture but he looked like he running out of gas toward the end of the run.   I suspect that play probably just caused him to be a little winded.  

Yeah but he can at least smile...just out of the ordinary for him. He has an infectious personality and is pretty much always smiling. 

1 hour ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Yep the app messed up after the switch. Anyways, the kid has wheels.

MSU is bad, very bad. LSU is even worse. Our matchup against UGA will be two top 10 teams. 

why can’t Auburn just be good...MSU did not layb down...Auburn took momentum from them every time they thought they had a spark....

Looked like he was just taking it all in for the first time. For all you guys still watching these games on cable or satellite, cancel your subscriptions and get SlingTV with the extra sports package. $25/month and no contract.

20 minutes ago, MaxP said:

Looked like he was just talking it all in for the first time. For all you guys still watching these games on cable or satellite, cancel your subscriptions and get SlingTV with the extra sports package. $25/month and no contract.

That's what I have too and I love it. Will never go back to cable or satellite. You can also use Sling as a cable provider when signing up for Watch ESPN app. With Sling and a decent antenna for local channels you never miss a game.

I would LOVE to see more Malik Willis (Willis running the Wildcat would be great and add a pass threat to the cat), but we cannot afford him to get hurt and then have Stidham go down and have NO healthy QB.

Have to be wise here.

8 hours ago, PoetTiger said:

why can’t Auburn just be good...MSU did not layb down...Auburn took momentum from them every time they thought they had a spark....

Is it possible that MSU can be very bad and we can be very good at the same time? I'd say that Ole Miss is hot garbage, but that doesn't mean I think Bama isn't good for rolling them. I also said that we would be a top 10 team by November. Would you say that MSU or LSU are good teams? 

Archived