Malik Willis TD run vs. Miss. State

RunInRed

11 hours ago, MaxP said:

Looked like he was just taking it all in for the first time. For all you guys still watching these games on cable or satellite, cancel your subscriptions and get SlingTV with the extra sports package. $25/month and no contract.

If you just watch ESPN games that would work, but if you want FS1, FS2, FSRegional, NBCSN, etc those are on a completely different package. I really don't like how they split their sports channels up. PSVue seems more expensive, but they end up being about the same once you add FS and NBCSN.

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah but he can at least smile...just out of the ordinary for him. He has an infectious personality and is pretty much always smiling. 

I mean who cares? He handled his business. Maybe that is how he gets in the zone for the game. As long as he is handling his business, he can have as much as a flat affect as he wants.

11 hours ago, MaxP said:

Looked like he was just taking it all in for the first time. For all you guys still watching these games on cable or satellite, cancel your subscriptions and get SlingTV with the extra sports package. $25/month and no contract.

I have SlingTV and was not able to watch the final minutes of the game, despite switching to the other ESPN channels to find the game.

43 minutes ago, GreenDrazi said:

I have SlingTV and was not able to watch the final minutes of the game, despite switching to the other ESPN channels to find the game.

That's odd, I switched right over. I've used slingTV for 3 years now. Love it. 

3 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Is it possible that MSU can be very bad and we can be very good at the same time? I'd say that Ole Miss is hot garbage, but that doesn't mean I think Bama isn't good for rolling them. I also said that we would be a top 10 team by November. Would you say that MSU or LSU are good teams? 

In the SEC i try to be careful about absolutely saying who is what. MSU does not look good particularly against ranked opponents on the road. LSU may not look good but it does not mean they can’t beat Auburn at home. Bama they are talented but have they been faced with adversity? No team so far has had the talent to push back against them. I just believe Auburn is a good team, working on being better each week. If the other teams are bad then Auburn is only doing to them what they should do. In other words not struggling against inferior opponents. How good is UGA, Tennessee and ND don’t look too impressive so far..does it mean UGA is not as good as advertised? Who knows until the big boys start going up against each other.

15 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Everyone should let ESPN know so that it doesn't happen again.

I love #8 down there celebrating with the young kid!!!

Watch the bottom of the frame during the run.  #8 is running and jumping on the sidelines so much he had to be restrained by a staff member.  I like the leadership of Stidham. 

What is awesome is watching how many players hit the RB on that play.  They took it hook line and sinker.

4 hours ago, DAG said:

I mean who cares? He handled his business. Maybe that is how he gets in the zone for the game. As long as he is handling his business, he can have as much as a flat affect as he wants.

Yeah that's all that matters. I don't think it's that big a deal just strange is all.

Archived