Injuries?

OnthePlains

20 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

I would expect him back soon. May see #4 in the speed sweep spot during practice this week. 

He needs to be. He might not give it back.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

He needs to be. He might not give it back.

Iggy is fast both on the sweep and KO returns but seems he’s playing to fast a little out of control.  That’s always a young player issue.  Maybe some extra reps shows he’s plenty fast enough to make plays but play within himself.  I still like Stove better at this point.  

If KJ reinjures the hamstring, we really need to get Miller and Barrett up to speed to come in and take the load of carries. I do think Bubba will soon show us what we saw last season when he was kicking it big time. We need to keep KJ as healthy as possible in that he is our feature back at this point of the season. If Bubba cannot get it going though by LSU, some kind of medical redshirt should be considered. I am not sure though he could qualify for this with having played the number of snaps he has had so far this season.

I do have a gut feeling that Bubba is about to get it going though.

PF does not cause fumbles, and we know how CGM feels about fumbles. Here's hoping KP is able to overcome both.

And here's hoping KP can overcome both before KJ gets driven into the ground by the CGM's "ride 'em till they drop" philosophy.

35 minutes ago, AURex said:

PF does not cause fumbles, and we know how CGM feels about fumbles. Here's hoping KP is able to overcome both.

And here's hoping KP can overcome both before KJ gets driven into the ground by the CGM's "ride 'em till they drop" philosophy.

with Miller & Barrett in the bullpen, Gus should give KJ enough rest to keep him fresh. I think CLL has more input now with regard to RB delegation by committee (I mean a small and brief committee to make life easier on KJ) We will see over the next games when we hit the road to BR, Ark, and TAMU.  We need to do this to keep in hunt. Right now, we need for Bubba to get back to his roller derby smash mouth style.

11 hours ago, AUDevil said:

I hope he's able to give us a couple of good games this year and puts a lot of focus into having a big senior season next year.

He has a little girl remember. He may still be looking to go pro even if he isn't drafted much like Darvin Adams did.

BUMPING FOR LSU...

I know we won’t hear from @passthebiscuits for a couple of days, but I also read that Marlon had an injury? I was at the game and once again, did not do a very good job discerning who got hurt. I did see 12 walk out after halftime much later than everyone else. So, any updates would be welcomed. 

Archived