We are going to beat Ole Miss and LSU

AUIH1

5 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Until UGA, Texas A&M is the only team on the schedule that might give us trouble.

wde

What are your thoughts on Arkansas? 

Why the aggies ? I expect us to win handily as well and get the run game back in groove. Be weary of that QB though . He can make plays with his feet need be and has some serious velocity . Be nice not to give up a TD though on defense . Look how far this coaching staff has took our defense?! When we are upset that we give up a freaking lone TD.

Just now, DAG said:

Why the aggies ? I expect us to win handily as well and get the run game back in groove. Be weary of that QB though . He can make plays with his feet need be and has some serious velocity . Be nice not to give up a TD though on defense . Look how far this coaching staff has took our defense?! When we are upset that we give up a freaking lone TD.

I just think A&M is getting better and kind of learning how to win.  Of course, we typically play them better at Kyle Field than we do at JHS so....

wde

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

They are the rented pig.  Gus takes this game more seriously than UGA .

wde

51 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Until UGA, Texas A&M is the only team on the schedule that might give us trouble.

wde

I gotta take it one game at a time. Ole miss is next . They all scare me after the mercer game .. I’m not looking anywhere but ole miss 

I can't disagree. TAM should be a tight game unless AM starts their usual late-season swoon.

1 hour ago, BJCrawford said:

Like Ole Miss, we play Ark right after they play Bama. I doubt they will put up much of a fight. 

• WarTiger changed the title to We are going to beat Ole Miss and LSU

As long as the o line keeps improving we should win out till Uat (yes, I think we beat UGA). To me, Uat is playing on a "whole notha level" then everyone else.

34 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

As long as the o line keeps improving we should win out till Uat (yes, I think we beat UGA). To me, Uat is playing on a "whole notha level" then everyone else.

I hope you're correct, but I will remind you we have only beaten GA 2 out of the last 11 years, or something similar to that. Also Gus is 1-3 against them, so I believe it when I see it. 

I'm loathe to predict any game as a surefire win, but the way things have looked so far this season, yeah, I think it's fair to say we should beat Ole Miss and LSU. The LSU game kinda scares me, though, because we will be their potential redemption game, considering their losses to State and the let down vs. Troy, and we ARE playing at Red Stick. Them Cajuns can get pretty danged loud...there's a reason we haven't won there in this millennium, and it ain't because they've just been great every year. They were our only loss before the national championship game in 2013, remember. Place can be pretty rowdy, so let's just say I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

9 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I'm loathe to predict any game as a surefire win, but the way things have looked so far this season, yeah, I think it's fair to say we should beat Ole Miss and LSU. The LSU game kinda scares me, though, because we will be their potential redemption game, considering their losses to State and the let down vs. Troy, and we ARE playing at Red Stick. Them Cajuns can get pretty danged loud...there's a reason we haven't won there in this millennium, and it ain't because they've just been great every year. They were our only loss before the national championship game in 2013, remember. Place can be pretty rowdy, so let's just say I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

The main reason we have lost to LSU in BR since 1999 is that Nick Saban and Les Miles were their HC.  Yaw Yaw is a horrible Gerry Denardo level HC. As much as Jay Jacobs is an inept AD, LSU's is far worse for hiring that imbecile.

wde

Up until we play GA, the one that gives me some concern at the moment is @ LSU. They will be playing for respect with nothing to lose. A team like that can be very troublesome, especially when they're at home.

2 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Up until we play GA, the one that gives me some concern at the moment is @ LSU. They will be playing for respect with nothing to lose. A team like that can be very troublesome, especially when they're at home.

They are also coached by one of the worst HC's in history.  Coach O is a great DL coach and any team in the nation would welcome him as a DL coach.  But to be a HC, you have to be more than a neanderthal.  Coach O is a neanderthal.

wde

6 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

They are also coached by one of the worst HC's in history.  Coach O is a great DL coach and any team in the nation would welcome him as a DL coach.  But to be a HC, you have to be more than a neanderthal.  Coach O is a neanderthal.

wde

All true. But those damn corn dogs get awfully lucky at home, sometimes. I'm hoping they will be so demoralized by the time we play them that their luck won't matter.

We have not defeated LSU in Baton Rouge since 1999, when they went 3-8. In the 18 years since then some pretty good Auburn teams have lost some pretty agonizing games down there. If LSU comes away from Gainesville next weekend with a victory - and LSU has the talent & Florida the inept coaching for that to happen - Tiger Stadium will be a madhouse Oct 14. Let's talk on Oct 15.

When is the last time that Auburn did what they should do for even half a season?  Let's not skip over OM, Ark, TAMU, and LSU.

16 hours ago, bvmay said:

Other than Bama and Georgia I don't see anyone that will be able to hang with this offense. 

Hard to believe anyone would be saying this after the Clemson/Mercer games.

9 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

When is the last time that Auburn did what they should do for even half a season?  Let's not skip over OM, Ark, TAMU, and LSU.

I totally agree. Suddenly we have gone from fire the coach and we are terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games to we are going to win out. Sit back and enjoy the improvement the team is making and let's see how far they can go. 

15 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

You must have missed the UGA/UT game. 

LSU almost lost to Syracuse at home and then lost to Troy at home, who they paid just under $1M to play. There is absolutely no reason we shouldn’t beat them just as badly as MSU did. 

Archived