Roku - Streaming the Games

MDM4AU

1 hour ago, JMassie11 said:

Sling tv is great for $25 a month 

I agree 100%. This is my 2nd football season with Sling TV and I love it. And for $25 you can get the Sports Package with all the ESPNs, which is great for folks like me who don't watch that much cable TV outside of football season. Also, Sling is now listed as a cable provider with the Watch ESPN app, which means you can watch all of the many games live on that app that aren't on ESPN channels. This is not an advertisement for Sling, I just hate cable and satellite and will never go back to it.

1 hour ago, Dan-0 said:

I agree 100%. This is my 2nd football season with Sling TV and I love it. And for $25 you can get the Sports Package with all the ESPNs, which is great for folks like me who don't watch that much cable TV outside of football season. Also, Sling is now listed as a cable provider with the Watch ESPN app, which means you can watch all of the many games live on that app that aren't on ESPN channels. This is not an advertisement for Sling, I just hate cable and satellite and will never go back to it.

Yep I cut the cord and got a fire stick

Archived