Mississippi State Game Report Card

StatTiger

Thanks Stuart!!  GREAT to have you back!! WDE !!!

• Like 3

I'm thinking there's room on this board for both yours and dmoney's analysis.  Both are spot on :big:

I'm not sure there's a coordinator out there that I enjoy seeing his nose rubbed in it like Grantham.  We out-gained their entire offensive production on seven plays alone.  Pretty sure Louisville doesn't miss that guy.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I'm thinking there's room on this board for both yours and dmoney's analysis.  Both are spot on :big:

I'm not sure there's a coordinator out there that I enjoy seeing his nose rubbed in it like Grantham.  We out-gained their entire offensive production on seven plays alone.  Pretty sure Louisville doesn't miss that guy.

Wait a minute......I know I read here a week or so ago that Grantham had Gus's number....which could be true...but looks like he was not as well prepared for CCL who might have been calling the plays for the game....at least the plays that seemed to work well. 

It's huge that our young defenders have been able to get at least a quarter of action the last 2 games against SEC starting units.

• Like 1

Great stuff my friend!  Lets keep this going and by Uga & bammer, we will be looking at an 8-1 record in good shape to beat the 2 big uglies!

On 10/5/2017 at 11:18 PM, auburn4ever said:

I'd say Auburn made A's on the offense, defense and the kicking game.

His absence felt very similar to that one time all the NFL refs went on strike and were replaced by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.

• Like 1