Where are E and 23?

War to the Eagle

If I recall correctly E has some health issues.....I worry about him and hope he's doing OK.  Always enjoy his perspective on AU recruiting.

18 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

In general, the football boards have been quiet this season. Much more so than previous seasons. A lot of quality posters have either stopped posting regularly or altogether. 

Bated breath...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 9:06 AM, Barnacle said:

In general, the football boards have been quiet this season. Much more so than previous seasons. A lot of quality posters have either stopped posting regularly or altogether. 

The Gus Malzahn effect. 

On 10/7/2017 at 12:43 AM, War to the Eagle said:

Not much from them lately. I'm guessing 23 is dealing with compliance/AD issues. E I've never heard so quiet-the silence is deafening. 

23 is rarely around given family demands on his life. It should be considered a treat any time he is able to come around. He doesn't actually work in the AD so he has no compliance/AD issues. He wouldn't be able to given any real recruiting insights at at if he did work for the AD.

As for me I'm not posting anything anymore for the most part unless I have input or a question going off of something WDE has posted. Too time consuming to look for and then post recruiting info.

On 10/9/2017 at 3:59 PM, 85355 said:

E is posting away on TD.

Nope. Look at my post history on there the past few weeks. I don't post often at all

An E sighting....that's nice to see.......

Archived