Null

Sign in to follow this  
AU64

More on Corey Myers

Hesitate to mention this click bait piece from Crapea on al.com today but looks like some issues at ASU regarding Corey and Coach Clint have made the news from our favorite beat writer.

The click bait part is the insinuation that Corey had "problems" at ASU that might have foretold what happened at AU....BUT....a couple paragraphs into the piece it turns out the issues involved Clint  mixing family and school business in a way that ASU did not permit....using Corey as an unpaid assistant and using his graphic design company.   ver the years, Coach Clint also had a few minor violations (secondary).....one for donating tickets a local JUCO team to attend a game.   But the piece gave  Crapea an opportunity to regurgitate the softball program issues again and drag JJ and school though the mud.. 

So ...read it at your own risk.  JJ haters will find new ammunition and the rest of us will wonder why this is even an issue now.   JMO

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

The only bearing it has for us is the underscoring of Clint's dedication to his family and a demonstrated disregard to rules of the institution paying his salary and disdain for the NCAA and any other organization that would dare question his authority and/or the perfection of his family. Other than that, I agree with you.:-\

Edited by warhogone
spelling

Thanks for the synopsis. I don't click on any Al.com article unless it's some earth shaking news. Right now I've gone over eight months without a single click!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1