***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gus killed our MO on offense with that wildcat playcall on 2nd and 5 when we were rolling. We have not looked the same since on offense. That was my only complaint up until then. Like why run wildcat on that play when our QB was in a great rhythm when we were rolling? It is crap like that which scares the people who have never trusted gus in big games vs the elite defenses.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Gus killed our MO on offense with that wildcat playcall on 2nd and 5 when we were rolling. We have not looked the same since on offense. That was my only complaint up until then. Like why run wildcat on that play when our QB was in a great rhythm when we were rolling? It is crap like that which scares the people who have never trusted gus in big games vs the elite defenses.

this in Spades man, in spades

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah blame stidham. Idiots

What a classless jerk. Didn't blame Stidham. Said he needed be benched to PROTECT HIM and he had lost his focus. You're too dense to not find a way to be a jerk over nothing. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Welcome to the thread. Where you been?

7 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

In your opinion. 

Most people and most AD's opinion.  There's a reason he's at FAU.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

What a classless jerk. Didn't blame Stidham. Said he needed be benched to PROTECT HIM and he had lost his focus. You're too dense to not find a way to be a jerk over nothing. 

You said Guys want something to complain about? Stidham can't hit open receivers. Stupid. I mean you say a lot of stupid things but that is up there.

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Welcome to the thread. Where you been?

nothing to complain about so it has been great till now. but seriously just supersticous. Squad was doing great when I was not on till 2nd half.

Archived