***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Lots of our guys getting experience on both sides of the ball today and have been doing so since 2nd quarter. 

But yet stidham stays in at qb and when we have an injury we wonder why we don’t have a backup qb. Not to mention running kJ into the ground

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

No.  But we still have to run the table to UGA and beat them before Gus should get any love in terms of being the HC in 2018.

wde

Opinion. Might be true, might not.

4 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

UGA isn’t as good as you and everyone thinks they are.

Maybe not but it’s UGA, Bama, Auburn and then a massive drop off.  Gus has to beat Auburn’s two biggest rivals or his job Isn’t safe

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Maybe not but it’s UGA, Bama, Auburn and then a massive drop off.  Gus has to beat Auburn’s two biggest rivals or his job Isn’t safe

Well... yeah solid analysis there.

Why have we played so much off the line? All day we have given their receivers a cushion off the line. To allow the short pass but not that deep ball? 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Not sure about that one anymore. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Opinion. Might be true, might not.

Oh, this is totally my opinion.  I will give Gus credit for winning games like this until UGA.  But I will not think Gus deserves to coach the team going into 2018 unless we win out through UGA.  Gus has to beat UGA, in my opinion, to remain the HC.

wde

1 minute ago, CountStandya said:

Love the way this game started .....hated how it ended. So if this was a movie or a  book it would have been a thumbs down.

yeah I guess it's just kind of a downer to watching Ole Miss offensive scrimmage in the second half

Just now, thaitopher said:

Not sure about that one anymore. 

Lol if you honestly believe Auburn isn’t top 3 in the SEC you’re just daft.

Sooo..let ole miss continue to stack their yards and keep willis out of the game and kick field goals...Nice. Are we still just finding stuff to complain about? 

Crap looks like ole miss is going to score again.   We know we have a lot of backups in the game, but don't like giving up this much. 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Lol if you honestly believe Auburn isn’t top 3 in the SEC you’re just daft.

But you are daft if you are satisfied with AU being behind our two biggest rivals in the SEC.

wde

A score here would lose people some money or gain I suppose. 

Ok even with it being a lopsided score, I will say that I am disappointed with the team's performance in the second half.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Really hope the D gets a wake up practice next week

The D started getting worse against Ole Miss last season. 

wde

Archived