***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

It was a different O-Line.  Casey Dunn should have started from game 1 at center.  And they played Clemson first?  I assume you mean before a conference game. 

First before Stidham got his mojo back and first before the O-line was set......got it?

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Again can’t use this game as a measuring stick.  Auburn is looking good but I want to see them do this against UGA or Bama and then win the SEC then we can talk about how good Auburn is

You do realize we have to play the games in the pre determined order ... might as well enjoy 21-3 6 seconds into the second quarter

Just now, DAG said:

Did I use this as a measuring stick? Seems like I am enjoying the game currently on.

People complain bc they want to see a complete game.  Defense has adjusted.  So just looking for a complete game.  But you may not be saying it’s a measuring stick but a lot of people say Auburn has arrived we just don’t know yet.  

Goodbye Moore!

Targeting against ROBERTS in the punt return. 

Holy crap. Replay looked like rockem  sockem robots!

That's an EASY targeting call.....and absolutely textbook.  It was also very stupid on his part.   He's finished.

GOOD to see Steven Roberts pop right back up after that hit ...

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

You do realize we have to play the games in the pre determined order ... might as well enjoy 21-3 6 seconds into the second quarter

Oh I’m enjoying it but Auburn should be doing this.  So, in a game like this you just want a perfect 4 game quarter.  I like the adjustments so far 

6 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Tinnitus?

Don't make me use google during a game. But no this is coming through the broadcast. My son hears it too

Archived