Chip calling games like this...

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Will get people like me to hush and chill. Nice to watch. 

yes, I actually have nothing to bitch about so far today.   I also don't expect Magoo to be able to stand it without sticking his finger in the pie, so I am not getting too excited just yet.   They have looked good, but Ole Miss is possibly the worst team that we will play this year.   Its kinda' sad to see players diving at the ground to avoid making a hit, and it does remind me of 2012 the way Ole Miss is playing

17 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Good. Now get to man crushing on Gus like you are supposed to!

Seriously, following uat vs OM put AU in a good spot. OM just needed a nudge in the quit direction. But the offense has really mixed it up and I think I see hints of an intermediate passing game. 

20 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Honestly it's just displaying the talent we have on this team. Offense shouldn't have an excuse to score less than 40. Better late than never but need to start seasons off stronger

1 minute ago, doverstutts said:

yes, I actually have nothing to bitch about so far today.   I also don't expect Magoo to be able to stand it without sticking his finger in the pie, so I am not getting too excited just yet.   They have looked good, but Ole Miss is possibly the worst team that we will play this year.   Its kinda' sad to see players diving at the ground to avoid making a hit, and it does remind me of 2012 the way Ole Miss is playing

Ha Ha, I think he already has. That last couple of plays on the next to last possession had Gus all over them.

18 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t think it’s simply play calling, we’re actually executing now

5 star receivers aren’t allowing themselves to be clamped by D2 DBs, and we’re getting push off the line 

Running game helps the WRs get open. 

44 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

They have looked good, but Ole Miss is possibly the worst team that we will play this year.

I saw this same response from lots of people after the Mizzou game.

When does Auburn start to get credit for being good?

Just now, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

On this site? Never. 

52 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

When they beat a halfway decent opponent.

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

very sad for you if you think Ole Miss is a good football team

Wrong. "Halfway decent" ??

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

To some on here,  not till we beat Thuga and the turds by 30 or more.

I'll readily admit AU is playing much better but it's also true this is about as pitiful of a 3 game SEC stretch of opponents that I can remember. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

22 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

:ucrazy:not even halfway decent

As the saying goes, "opinions are like belly buttons" Have a nice day. ?

3 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

When we beat LSU down there and TAMU in College Station.  Neither are a done deal.  LSU is looking pretty decent right now at Florida.  If we beat LSU, I'll start sipping the Koolaid,

14 minutes ago, saminbama said:

When we beat LSU down there and TAMU in College Station.  Neither are a done deal.  LSU is looking pretty decent right now at Florida.  If we beat LSU, I'll start sipping the Koolaid,

That's how I feel. I feel like we aren't consistent enough to assume we will only have 1 loss going into UGA.

For me, my biggest complaint wasn't so much the play calls during the 2nd half or the lack of execution, but rather the players that we were asking to execute them. No way JS or KJ should've been out there after the 3rd qtr.

14 minutes ago, bigbird said:

For me, my biggest complaint wasn't so much the play calls during the 2nd half or the lack of execution, but rather the players that we were asking to execute them. No way JS or KJ should've been out there after the 3rd qtr.

I was surprised other players on D didnt get a chance earlier. 1st team lacked intensity after we had 28. 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I agree although I am quite sure KJ did not play in the 4th. I could be wrong. No clue why JS did. 

6 hours ago, doverstutts said:

Whoa there, partner. Want to watch Ole Miss and Mizziu match up?

Archived