FINAL: Auburn 44 Ole Miss 23

RunInRed

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say this again ever since that 2nd and 5 play call when we went wildcat when we were rolling it absolutely killed the rhythm and momentum we had. Why go wildcat there? we were not near the goal line and it was not a short yardage situation. It made no sense. This is why the people who do not trust still do not.

WDE! The first half was amazing for the offense. The defense looked bad all day. Don't know what's up with them. The 2nd half left a lot to be desired on both sides of the ball. 

1 minute ago, CountStandya said:

Love a win I do....but this kind of win is like having a really hot date and she crapped her pants.

Post of the year!

Oklahoma going down 1:15 to play Iowa state with the ball Oklahoma out of timeouts. Beat Oklahoma in their own yard with a third string quarterback

For any one who has it recorded, go to where they showed Mushchamp off the Bus and see if u can understand what Chiz says. He didn't know he was being heard. Sounds like he says, beat their Ass twice and he was out of there. 

Great win and the team is on a roll. That said, I have a sneaking suspicion our head coach dabbled in some second half play calling. 

3 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Could not watch the entire game. Could someone tell me how much the second team defense played the second half ? Thx and war eagle !

Most of it. As did a lot of reserves on O.  It was cruise control. 

Just now, Gowebb11 said:

Great win and the team is on a roll. That said, I have a sneaking suspicion our head coach dabbled in some second half play calling. 

he def meddled on our last drive of the first half. called a timeout was active on the headsets...... then wildcat on 2nd and 5 when it was uncalled for.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

he def meddled on our last drive of the first half. called a timeout was active on the headsets...... then wildcat on 2nd and 5 when it was uncalled for.

it doesn't take a member of Mi - 6 to figure that out

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

it doesn't take a member of Mi - 6 to figure that out

Like people who are sunshine pumpers get on us and think it is just us hating on gus no matter what. Look we WANT to believe in Gus. He has assembled a really talented team. I just do not trust the guy and I am not alone. Especially in big games. He trys to out trick you when this is not high school or some low level college. We are frickin Auburn man! We can line up and beat teams. We just want what is best for Auburn. Period. 

Just now, AU04ever said:

Gamer can be summarized by 9 pts in the2d half while an inept team score 13 and declining a penalty that would have given a 1st down.

It was 3rd, and 19. A 5 yard running into the kicker is not a first down.

Archived