Score Prediction- LSU (merged threads)

tbone1430

Figured I’d start this early since it’s a pretty big one and there’s been some buzz. I’m interested to see how we show up. Hoping CL has a good game plan and  Gus doesn’t over think or meddle since it’s a bigger matchup. If all goes according to plan I see it going 28-13 good guys. Not gonna have the offensive output as the past three weeks but will still be solid. Defense will shore up from this past week. War Eagle! 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Tigers 38, their Tigers 12

Their O-line is not very good and had three freshman playing on it yesterday.  Our D-line is fantastic.  Auburn controls the pass game with a four man rush and causes Etling problems all day.

34-7 AU

Auburn 16 - 14

I believe this game will be real close.  Unfortunately I can even see LSU pulling this one out in the end.  Let’s hope they are well prepared.

I think the are better on both sides of the ball. Esp the offense. We should take care of things. Score something like: 30 - 10. I believe this. With no turnovers we roll!

LSU quarterback is still suspect....make 'm have to pass.  AU by 14 in low scoring game ...or not. 

Archived