3 injured players expected to practice

aubiefifty

20 minutes ago, beaumak said:

So it is now Friday any solid news from yesterday's practice to determine if they can go?

1: M. Horton

2:K. Pettway

3: J. Davis

4: J. Dean

5: T. Williams

I've learned its just easier to wait and see who takes the field on Saturday.  Schools keep it all close to the vest nowadays. 

6 hours ago, beaumak said:

So it is now Friday any solid news from yesterday's practice to determine if they can go?

1: M. Horton

2:K. Pettway

3: J. Davis

4: J. Dean

5: T. Williams

1. Questionable. Personally think he will be held out but this is position coach/player decision.

2. Out

3. Probable

4. Probable

5. Questionable. May involve playing with a little pain. WAY more optimistic right now than I was earlier in the week.

If it means that their recovery will be really enhanced...they hopefully will be held out until well. I am hoping we can win without them and be better off for it the next 5 games. JMHO

On 10/11/2017 at 10:58 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

Feaster was zero factor when we played Clemson. He isn't now either. Bryant is still their main rushing threat and he is the key to a team picking off Clemson eventually. You take away Bryant's rushing, you beat Clemson.

Need I say more?

On 10/12/2017 at 11:42 AM, passthebiscuits said:

Don't think so. I think coaches are moving on to healthier options. 

Should he be ready by TAMU?

On 10/12/2017 at 5:44 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

I'd be laying some serious coin with that much confidence.

Looks like you were right. This BS of our offense disappearing after halftime has to stop. Looks like I'll be cooking me some black bird today, regardless of how this finishes

Archived