JABA Shirts

RunInRed

Lol seems like this would've landed a bit better a month or so ago

5 game winning streak, ranked in the top 10. I'm obviously not a blind Gus supporter but this just seems really ill-timed and frankly makes us look dumb for this to make an appearance RIGHT NOW.

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lol seems like this would've landed a bit better a month or so ago

5 game winning streak, ranked in the top 10. I'm obviously not a blind Gus supporter but this just seems really ill-timed and frankly makes us look dumb for this to make an appearance RIGHT NOW.

It's of JJ but I agree.  Not at all the Auburn Spirit.  

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

It's of JJ but I agree.  Not at all the Auburn Spirit.  

:laugh::laugh: Damn, I'm an idiot. For some reason I thought that was Gus, I could've sworn I saw this exact image except with Gus' face on it somewhere. But at this point I'm thinking maybe I just saw it wrong the whole time.

Sooooooo basically I'm the one looking dumb. Not the first time and definitely won't be the last!!

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

:laugh::laugh: Damn, I'm an idiot. For some reason I thought that was Gus, I could've sworn I saw this exact image except with Gus' face on it somewhere. But at this point I'm thinking maybe I just saw it wrong the whole time.

Sooooooo basically I'm the one looking dumb. Not the first time and definitely won't be the last!!

No thing.

JABA

It's embarrassing. I guess I'm sick of all the protesting. 

I would be carful taking a job if the fan base were out with pitch forks at every downturn. I'm not talking about JJ, more Gus. I'm not saying who is right or wrong, just my view. 

That shirt will only accomplish embarrassing AU and provide a negative image to recruits and the nation when the enmedia get wind of it. Negative recruiting fodder served up on a plate.  AU seems to always get in it's own way. 

36 minutes ago, AUBourne said:

That shirt will only accomplish embarrassing AU and provide a negative image to recruits and the nation when the enmedia get wind of it. Negative recruiting fodder served up on a plate.  AU seems to always get in it's own way. 

Elsewhere on this board is a thread entitled "America's dumbest fan base".....I haven't taken a look at it but after seeing this idea I'm wondering if that one is about us. 

I was still living in Oxford when Pete Boone was called to be fired from Ole Miss' AD position. Don't ever remember seeing shirts, but at one point the students held up a large banner in the student section with "Fire Boone" or something like that. It would have been embarrassing to see alumni holding up a similar banner. That's about how I would feel about that shirt if I were an Auburn alum. 

Doubt it will catch on as well as the "Nutt Rag" did during Houston's tenure at Ole Miss...

s5d6iSEt.jpg

people look for reasons to bash auburn and now folks want to make money off bashing us? no thanks

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

people look for reasons to bash auburn and now folks want to make money off bashing us? no thanks

At $10 a shirt, I doubt any one is looking to make some fortune off "bashing us" ... if I had to guess, I'd say they are just trying to make a statement, organize opinion and send a message to the PTB.

4 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

FIFY

"now folks want to make money off US bashing us? "

with JABA shirts

Solid irony.

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

At $10 a shirt, I doubt any one is looking to make some fortune off "bashing us" ... if I had to guess, I'd say they are just trying to make a statement, organize opinion and send a message to the PTB.

This is as childish as the AU students on spring break a few years ago that hung bed sheets with "Fire Jay Jacobs" off their condo balconies at the beach.

I'm not sure even the LSU fans/students have sunk that low and Alleva is tanking as an AD right now too.  Although LSU doesn't have several sports programs under internal investigation, so they haven't had quite as much ammunition to fire at him.

17 minutes ago, keesler said:

This is as childish as the AU students on spring break a few years ago that hung bed sheets with "Fire Jay Jacobs" off their condo balconies at the beach.

I'm not sure even the LSU fans/students have sunk that low and Alleva is tanking as an AD right now too.  Although LSU doesn't have several sports programs under internal investigation, so they haven't had quite as much ammunition to fire at him.

Oh the level that those spring breakers went too putting a "Fire Jay Jacobs" sheet from their condo. Follow Barstoolsports if you want to see some sheet hanging material. 

Archived