Asheville Airport Bomber

HVAU

I'm not sure if this is the right board, but I keep seeing this pop up with little discussion.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/10/north-carolina-airport-bomb-suspect/749938001/

We've got to get a handle on the crazy people in this country that have over the decade become interested in politics.  This whole culture war is taking us all down a sick and twisted path.

Looks like a sovereign citizen type dude. This is my own bias talking, however.

2 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Looks like a sovereign citizen type dude. This is my own bias talking, however.

Trust me, there's plenty of those types in western North Carolina.

If this guy were a Muslim, it would be all over the news and Drumpf would be tweeting about it. 

I was in NC recently.  Weaverville, the BRPKWY and Durham were awesome.  Some other areas not so much.

I imagine there are a few of his types in every state, but your right on Trump.  This doesn't fit a narrative that supports his particular agenda so it won't receive attention.  That's politics, I guess.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

If this guy were a Muslim, it would be all over the news and Drumpf would be tweeting about it. 

I remember rafting down the Nantahala and my parents warning me to keep an eye out for Eric Robert Rudolph. 

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

What's crazy is those people (Sov. Citizen) ACTUALLY crap on the US and it's flag. But won't receive the attention, even if this dude was one of'em.

30 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Who the heck bombs the Asheville airport?  There are like 3 flights a day there, lol.

True....and I was on one of them recently...but you are right....it's got like 3 gates or something.  

But TSA and other government agencies claim to have stopped more than 60 such attacks over the decade and mostly we don't hear about them ....maybe for security reasons perhaps..prevent copy cats.  

As for this guy....he lives in meth-central and no telling what was going on in his head.

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

What's crazy is those people (Sov. Citizen) ACTUALLY crap on the US and it's flag. But won't receive the attention, even if this dude was one of'em.

The videos of them trying to argue with a judge or the police are painful to watch. 

Archived