I was driving through Brantley today

PigskinPat

On my way home from the beach and noticed this. Are those for traffic purposes or to monitor the sign since old Chuckie was exposed? I thought it was interesting timing to say the least.

A63A6C5F-ACC5-422C-9655-0F86F9ABE92D.jpeg

Traffic in Brantley?  I wouldn't be shocked if it was the Feds keeping track of every vehicle that goes through.  The monitoring is getting past the ridiculous level.  That is pretty hilarious though.  

20 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

On my way home from the beach and noticed this. Are those for traffic purposes or to monitor the sign since old Chuckie was exposed? I thought it was interesting timing to say the least.

A63A6C5F-ACC5-422C-9655-0F86F9ABE92D.jpeg

I got a ticket in the mail from that damn thing last week. The 46 in a 35 speeding violation was from my trip back from the beach on Sept 5. I think it is an injustice to society as it only catches out of towners. Be sure to tell everybody about this speed trap!

The camera took a picture of my car tag and records the car on video. I didn’t fight the ticket but I could’ve went online and watched the footage of my car speeding.

Basically, you can fight it, as it’s not foolproof, but it would have cost more than just paying the fee and getting it over with (It gave me a ticket but my wife was the one that was driving my car at the time!

FYI:

-the sender of the certified mail will be called “BrantleySpeed.”

-The fee can only go against your credit history if not paid, but it won’t affect your driving record. It’s not a criminal matter, generally speaking.

Archived