Heroic Actions by Softball Players

AU64

Much as I usually dislike Crepea, I have to give him an A+ this piece from al.com    http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/10/a_year_ago_2_auburn_softball_p.html

This is a replay of an incident from a year ago....and which probably got very little attention at the time.  BUT....if you are tired of the negative garbage spewed by BSPN or al.com for that matter,  then take a look and I guarantee you will have your faith renewed in the kind of students representing Auburn on the softball field.

As someone noted on the comments on al.com.....the bogus academic allegations raised more than 1500 comments whereas this story of courage and character had about a dozen comments and probably not many more views.  

So....if you want to step past stories of FBI investigations and read something that will make you feel good I encourage you to overcome your animosity toward al.com and click the above story.   :thumbsup:

I read this story at lunch, brought tears to my eyes. Tears of pride for the courageous spirit of these girls, as well as tears of sympathy for the traumatic responses they had to cope with after. God Bless those girls!

9 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I read this story at lunch, brought tears to my eyes. Tears of pride for the courageous spirit of these girls, as well as tears of sympathy for the traumatic responses they had to cope with after. God Bless those girls!

me too.....

Archived