Clemson vs Syracuse

gr82b4au

Syracuse doing exactly what I hoped we would do. Short passing Clemson all the way down the field. 

Syracuse looks good early. Also getting some calls by the refs. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryant ankle problem hurting the running game and he's not that great a passer....game closer than it should be but that's most on the defense though.

Bryant passing is really off and he is limping around.  .  Clemson being helped by Syracuse penalties....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Bryant passing is really off and he is limping around.  .  Clemson being helped by Syracuse penalties....

By the refs view of “penalties”

I am sorry. I hope KB is okay, but this is the third game where he seems to be extra dramatic. Let's see what happens.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I am sorry. I hope KB is okay, but this is the third game where he seems to be extra dramatic. Let's see what happens.

man he got slammed against the turf...and his is obviously got a bum ankle...i don’t it’s any drama here...see if he comes out 2nd half 

Listening to commentary on last weeks game and his week of practice makes me wonder why he was out there to start the game....JMO but a bad coaching decision.

Concussion?   

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

#clemsoning

This is Syracuse chance. Wish that BS passing interference call wouldn't have taken away their TD.

Clempson defense must have missed the bus yesterday....

So, I normally would pull against the fighting Dabo's but on the off chance we squeeze our way back into the playoff race later don't we really need Clemson to keep winning? 

Just now, OnthePlains said:

So, I normally would pull against the fighting Dabo's but on the off chance we squeeze our way back into the playoff race later don't we really need Clemson to keep winning? 

Not really. Win out and we are in.

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Nah....just gotta win out ....otherwise won't matter what C does IMO.

PS but I don't hear us getting much credit for playing Clemson tough anyway......just ancient history.

Just now, OnthePlains said:

If we win out, we're in. If we lose another game, we're likely out. Really doesn't have much to do with Clemson at this point.

Wow thanks to all 3 responses to my question!! lol...you guys are all right, I didn't think about it that way but yeah I would think if we win out it will take care of itself.  So go Cuse!!!!

Archived