It's Gameday. The business trip.

WDE_OxPx_2010

Time to get the red stick monkey of our backs. We have a huge chance to impress and move up in the rankings this week. Let's get it done!

WDE from the NC Foothills. GO BIG BLUE!

Yes!  Not saying happy Gameday or any of that normal Gameday stuff.  This is not a normal Gameday.  I want to see another game like last year.  No doubts about the outcome from the 1st quarter on.  War Eagle!!!

3 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Time to get the red stick monkey of our backs. 

I don't want to get the monkey OF our backs....I'd much prefer to get it OFF our backs! :P

Amazing what a difference one letter can make!

15 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

I don't want to get the monkey OF our backs....I'd much prefer to get it OFF our backs! :P

Amazing what a difference one letter can make!

f that

War Eagle!! Time to flex our muscles and show the country we are serious contenders for the playoffs :wareagle:

2 hours ago, around4ever said:

Yes!  Not saying happy Gameday or any of that normal Gameday stuff.  This is not a normal Gameday.  I want to see another game like last year.  No doubts about the outcome from the 1st quarter on.  War Eagle!!!

Rather not see 6 Carlson Field Goals or a game that goes down to the last second, where fortunately LSU fails to get the play off in time.

17 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Rather not see 6 Carlson Field Goals or a game that goes down to the last second, where fortunately LSU fails to get the play off in time.

You know I'm getting old.  I was actually thinking about the 2014 game.  ??

War Damn Eagle ?!

4 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Yep, close the deal. And don't say anything about the smell.  War Eagle

The only thing I am smelling now is the Boston but in the smoker!  Should be ready in about 20 min.  War Eagle!  AU by 14!!!

They need to play with a take no prisoners attitude. Play calm and make the routine plays and they can have a chance to win this game

Archived