Fire Gus tomorrow. Fire Jay Jacobs today!!

AUIH1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, I am typically a balanced and, for the most part, objective person when critiquing AU performances. That said, this was the Most pathetic offensive showing I've seen...and it is 100% on the coaches.  The worst part was even when they saw it wasn't working, they refused to, or were incapable to adjust. This was worse than the whirleybird at Clemson and even worse than UGA last year.  We will get absolutely curb stomped again this year by UGA and UA.

Epic meltdown on offense. No way Gus can survive now.

The auburn football team should be offered the COWARD Gus malzahn’s head on a platter. Cause that’s what he is. A coward, through and through. I’ve never seen a man so afraid of losing a game he has a 17 point lead in. A normal person would resign but he’s so much of a coward he won’t do it.

Unacceptable. The sickest I have felt since the 2014 Georgia game. 

I have tried to remain objective regarding Gus, but this is unacceptable. When you have a 20 point lead to a team that lost to Troy (!!!!) and you blow it, you don't deserve a job. Bring in Chip Kelly! But no, that won't happen. We'll get Patrick Nix or some crap.

Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. Up the middle. 

Our coach is soft as charmin. We have coaches on offense that can't adjust. I'm done! UGA and Bama are going to kill us and the A&M game is a toss up right now.

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

I have tried to remain objective regarding Gus, but this is unacceptable. When you have a 20 point lead to a team that lost to Troy (!!!!) and you blow it, you don't deserve a job. Bring in Chip Kelly! But no, that won't happen. We'll get Patrick Nix or some crap.

It is upsetting but we are actually trying to recruit Patrick Nix son. Come on. 

The good ol boys would hire another just as bad, because they want their fingers in the pie. You have to hire a professional and let them control their team. That won't happen at Auburn.

Archived