Fire Gus tomorrow. Fire Jay Jacobs today!!

AUIH1

I wish I could get on a plane from Japan now and go protest Gus as he comes off the plane in Auburn.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Our coach is soft as charmin. We have coaches on offense that can't adjust. I'm done! UGA and Bama are going to kill us and the A&M game is a toss up right now.

I don't see us beating aTm not at there place.

4 minutes ago, AU04ever said:

For all those that have argued Gus's lack of finishing a game, what say you now after seeing this and hearing what he said at halftime. 

What did he say at halftime? I had to watch on cbs.com I didnt get to see or hear what he said

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

I wish I could get on a plane from Japan now and go protest Gus as he comes off the plane in Auburn.

I want to thank you so much for your service to our country.  I think, since you're in the Land of the Rising Sun, just maybe a nice bout of shabu shabu, unagi, or gyoza is in order.  I think Gus should foot the bill.

Something along the lines of 9 pt lead we are right where we want to be.  I am paraphrasing but that second half was played not to lose rather than to win. 

I'll take out a second and third mortgage on my house to get rid of this ass hat. His lack of manhood lost us this game. Took the foot off the gas in THE SECOND DAMN QUARTER.

I'm so upset.

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

What did he say at halftime? I had to watch on cbs.com I didnt get to see or hear what he said

They asked him how he felt about the game and said and I am paraphrasing......we feel confident about having a 9 point lead will win us the game.

Just now, ToraGirl said:

I want to thank you so much for your service to our country.  I think, since you're in the Land of the Rising Sun, just maybe a nice bout of shabu shabu, unagi, or gyoza is in order.  I think Gus should foot the bill.

I'm thinking a jar of Habu sake. Very reminiscent of Gus's relationship with Auburn. Delicious liquor with a damn snake in it.

Waiting on the Gus defenders here. I personally plan to not watch another second of Auburn football until Malzahn and JJ both gone. Frees up my Saturdays...Oh, and the thousands of dollars I’ve been donating to the University(not theAD).... gone until we are better stewards of our $. I’m looking continue to follow the meltdown here though, lol

Realistically we have only 2 wins left. Arkansas and ULM. And I'm not even sure Arky is a win at this point.

The only way he saves his job is by winning out the remainder of the schedule and we know that ain't happening.

Lack of manhood and the fact that Gus is an idiot.  The man's brain and bits have both shriveled to small raisins.

It doesn't take much sense to figure that constant runs up the middle and poorly designed route trees in deep passes into double coverage can't make up 90% of the 2nd half play calling if you want to win.  Our receivers dropped balls and Darius James does not need to be 1st or 2nd string without a blocking back to help him, but this is a complete fiasco.

Guys, I'm as mad as anyone, but where does the offensive play calling blame lie here? If we find out Gus took over the playcalling again, sure, run him up the flagpole, but we were all praising the play calling over the last few weeks that Chip was doing. Why now do we suddenly blame Gus for that lack of intelligence on play calling? Whomever it was, it was terrible. Once again, no easy passes and nothing to the middle of the field that wasn't 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. Sick at this point. Yes, LSU deserves some credit, but there is no excuse for losing that game.

Some of you might remember me from earlier when Gus hired Chip. I told you then he only hired him so he could do what he wanted. You saw it in the first three games and then you saw it again today . This is what Gus is and will always be . He can’t help himself. I don’t hold it against those who disagreed then. I know as Auburn folks you wished for the best. At least one bonus waiting another year to correct this mistake is that hopefully Jacob’s won’t be making the next selection. As always  WAR EAGLE ? 

10 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I have tried to remain objective regarding Gus, but this is unacceptable. 

As have I, probably much more so, being so far removed from Auburn up here in Hoosierland.  But this game and specifically how he played not to lose down the stretch instead of playing to win (4th and half a yard and you punt??!!!?).  Even many of us armchair QBs know what happens when you stop playing to win and try not to lose the game. 

This is a terrible loss on so many levels, and it rests squarely on the shoulders of the Head Coach.  These kids deserved a better outcome today.

2 minutes ago, AU04ever said:

Something along the lines of 9 pt lead we are right where we want to be.  I am paraphrasing but that second half was played not to lose rather than to win. 

Yes..that is exactly what he said...meaning...ok we are up 20 points and we played 30 minutes, so we are planning on taking the 2nd Half again for the 2nd week in a row. Unbelievable...why does he not understand the game lasts for 60 minutes. He just keeps doing it. Cannot blame the players...Because it has to be mind-numbing to know what you are capable of doing and showing it for 30 minutes...then not have the coaches call plays that got you to the 20 point lead. Gus deserved to lose, but Auburn did not deserve this. So, so sad!

We played the 2nd half with our hands around our throats and LSU played with house money. I'm tired of this experiment. Demolish the bad teams, get out coached by the good ones (LSU is not a good one). 

Dan Mullen, Tom Herman, Chad Morris, Chip Kelly, and dare I even say Lane Kiffin would turn Stidham into an all world QB. 

Thank you Gus for 2013. You will forever have a special place here because of that season, but it's time to move on. 

After many years on this forum and being a silent member/watcher, dating back to the AU-Eagle site, I can no longer take sh-t. Can we please get rid of this a-whole coach? What a jerk.  

From the original WarTiger.

a

Archived