FINAL: AU 23 LSU 27 -- Postgame Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

So what happened, really ? 

Dropped passes, extremely poor special teams play except for field goals and extra points, poor coaching, poor playcalling etc.

Don’t bring gus back leave him there. I am just beside myself. Up 20 points in the first quarter and we lay the biggest egg I’ve seen. Defense was not there mentally just a poor showing but the offense should have bailed them out. Can’t believe this bull crap if gus is not gone at least by the end of this season then all the administration in Auburn has their head up their a**

Gus deserves this one .. the worst meltdown since ga last year

back to the bottom .. I got no sunshine .. ... 6-6 . The norm for Gus without a dt qb 

Told anyone who'd listen all week we'd lose. Been preaching it on the board since the Clemson game. Gus cannot beat a team with equal talent. Again, look at my post "Gus vs power 5 teams w winning records". You can search it. 

if i'm nate craig... i'm packing my bags tonight.  what a waste.  he wasn't targeted once today.  i'd quit now, and at least have 3 years left

1 minute ago, beagle34 said:

Complete collapse 

Our TEAM did not collapse.

Our coaches folded.

This is not on the team.

2 minutes ago, Auhud08 said:

After half gus said “we’re in a good spot just gotta squeeze the ball”....

So how'd that work out for you Gus???

This is why you build your team to play four quarters of football...some of you guys had a good laugh at that last week.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Well, here we are again in year number 6. Is this a Chip Lindsey offense or is it a Malzahn offense? We ran about 5 plays the whole game. Jet sweep, dive play off tackle, wide receiver screen, 40 yard bomb, wild cat. Oh. I forgot one. We ran a sweep with Pettway that was as slow developing as molasses in January.  

I believe he hired chip to be just another fall guy to call all 4 or 5 of his same plays. It is hard for me to believe that two coaches call the exact same plays. 

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Just to get this out of the way, we aren't firing Gus during the middle of the season. We are going to have to put up with this crap for the rest of the year. 

Okay... biggest choke job in Auburn. This is on Gus and he needs to answer the questions... why do you play not to lose

You really think there's no way we fire him? Please tell me you're joking. 

Just now, DAG said:

This is why you build your team to play four quarters of football...some of you guys had a good laugh at that last week.

Yea “why is everybody getting pissed off when we lead by 3 scores” this is why

I wonder if Troy's coach is available. The offense killed our defense today. And I thought we had finally developed a passing game. Bombs away, wild cat or hand off up the middle.

3 minutes ago, ReidMcLain said:

Top 10 going to Georgia at 7-2. Another heartbreaking loss to Georgia. Lose to Bama by 17 and lose in another overmatched bowl game and we go 8-5. AGAIN

Do not see that happening. As it looks now we will lose to Texas am, Georgia and bama. If we lose the bowl that would be 7-6.

The thing that gets me is his attitude. You are playing in Death Valley the most hostile place to play and LSU is playing as hard as possible to turn things around and you tell your team ... we are good we are up 9

Archived