FINAL: AU 23 LSU 27 -- Postgame Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin Steele head coach NOW!

Saw this posture with Ole Miss the second half last week! It rests at the head coach ‘s feet.

Change the leadership now including the AD !

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This . I wouldn’t come to AU if any kind of talent at wr 

Bottom line is thats the really sad thing is these kids buy into his bs to better themselves. I feel sorry for them, what a waste of good talent.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Bad omen....As soon as that reporter said CGM told the players they were in a good spot, I knew we were in some trouble...

3 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Got a little peeved that we took our foot off the gas last week and was given hell for it. Go figure.

It's all about you.

:laugh:

11 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

This crappy conservative play after jumping to a big lead will always be Gus.  LSU is horrible and won’t score once on Bama.  Then again, Gus just proved how horrible he was.

No.  We'll score early on Bama then Gus will sit on the lead and we'll lose as usual.  

Gus- "told the team we were up by 9 in a place we hadn't won at in a long time...we're in good shape". Really fool? You told the team THAT after LSU had stolen momentum and was getting the 2nd half kickoff? Like wtf. The guy just doesn't have a clue how to coach a big game. Period.

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I'll step up the prayers for cessation of their speaking in tongues.  >:D:jossun:  (Farmer Fran Speak)

You're the best!

6 minutes ago, auskull said:

I wonder if Troy's coach is available. The offense killed our defense today. And I thought we had finally developed a passing game. Bombs away, wild cat or hand off up the middle.

And there you have it!!

My 15  year old non-football player was calling the plays before the snap.

Gus is an idiot.

Jarret Stidham never gave our guys a chance in the 2nd half. Passing game became anemic and it cost us the game.

- AU64

Waiting for this comment

2 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

At least LSU has the balls to fire Les last year after losing to us.  Wonder why Auburn doesn’t fire Gus now?  Because the administration loves mediocrity.  

I really don't understand  how somebody could defend Gus now 

Just now, leglessdan said:

Gus- "told the team we were up by 9 in a place we hadn't won at in a long time...we're in good shape". Really fool? You told the team THAT after LSU had stolen momentum and was getting the 2nd half kickoff? Like wtf. The guy just doesn't have a clue how to coach a big game. Period.

If nothing else shows we should fire gus, this does. Not even coaching 101. Stupid f*%*%* dumb)@)@) sh**%

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

We won’t move the ball against Bama.  

You can add Texas A&M and Georgia as well 

7 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Rod and Stan giving their "now we have to overcome adversity" shpeel. smh

We listen to Rod and Stan with the game on mute every week.  And all along, they are rather honest.  They say exactly what we type.  And you can spin it once the game is over, but we are not fooled.  SMH, too...THEY are on mute right now.

9 minutes ago, 1856 said:

You really think there's no way we fire him? Please tell me you're joking. 

They aren't going to fire him tomorrow. Nope, no way. 

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

I really don't understand  how somebody could defend Gus now 

One of Auburn’s alumni is the head of Apple computers. We’ve got plenty of money for his buyout.  

Just now, WarEagle10 said:

That was a tough one.

I wish we could figure out how intermediate routes work. 

LSU made adjustments............we didn't. It's that simple.

Actually, it’s not that simple. We can’t catch passes, we can’t call plays, especially on first down, we can’t punt or field a punt, a lot of problems for a team with this much talent.

Archived