Fire him now. Start the search. (updated with mea culpa)

TitanTiger

I'm done.  Literally the dumbest display of going into a shell I've ever seen, including the Tubershell years.  Three quarters worth of KJ up the gut for two plays then flinging it into a crowd 40 yds downfield.  The man is just so ******* stubborn and stuck in his ways he cannot and will not change.

Hit the bricks, Gus.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm done.  Literally the dumbest display of going into a shell I've ever seen, including the Tubershell years.  Three quarters worth of KJ up the gut for two plays then flinging it into a crowd 40 yds downfield.  The man is just so ******* stubborn and stuck in his ways he cannot and will not change.

Hit the bricks, Gus.

LOL.

16 first down runs.....you cannot run an offense that way....just ******* stupid...

This had better be announced soon or AU athletics ticket sales are going to plummet. If no one is held accountable for the worst called game anyone under 40 has ever seen in their lives then no one will pay to see these sports anymore. I know I won't. I won't be witnessing another game Gus coaches at AU ever again. Won't watch, won't attend, won't support. If Gus isn't fired I'll be the first to sign the petition that any and all players who want a transfer be given full release to attend ANY school of their choice

I'm with you all.

The most saddest thing is that EVEN IF WE HAD WON, we still are justified in calling for a change. 

It's enough. We've been way too desensitized for long. Save us from having these heart attacks in games we should flat out crush them. Time for a change.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

I'm not a big money guy, but if I was, I'd be done.

I think the fanbase would collectively write checks for $500 toward the buyout, right now.

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Hit the bricks, Gus.

Welcome to 2015. Glad you are finally are willing to acknowledge it.

wde

Gus was bound and determined to prove his Nicky Mouse offense work.  He proved he needs to coach at Arkansas Baptist. He cannot see the flaw in his offense of throw it deep does not always work. Still no hot routes. Still playing the walk on kicker in the SEC. He is a clown

1 minute ago, wdefromtx said:

Yep!!!

I have been a member of this forum, since before it was this forum.  Titan is one of the last people to request a head coach be fired.

Just now, Strychnine said:

I have been a member of this forum, since before it was this forum.  Titan is one of the last people to request a head coach be fired.

I know, they will try to be the ones that hold us together we we lose our minds. Gus made them join the club! LOL 

4 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

Serious question here guys - do we honestly have any hope that they will fire his ass before Monday? Interested to hear honest opinions. 

They won't.

Well I am pretty sure we were first to 40 carries. Gus must have used Stats notes and thought that would surely get the win feeding KJ. 

5 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

Serious question here guys - do we honestly have any hope that they will fire his ass before Monday? Interested to hear honest opinions. 

Absolutely not. With all the turmoil going on in the athletic dept (basketball and recent softball debacle),no way Jacobs pulls the trigger. 

Archived