This is what I was afraid of

gr82b4au

I wondered if we had actually improved offensively since Clemson. Run, run, deep, run, run, deep (repeat). We are a very easy offense to prepare for if you have a decent defense. We get in tight games and choke. Just like last year for ugag, we just made LSU's season. And they stink. 

Again- I feel terrible for the players. I bet that plane ride home is going to be rough. 

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I wondered if we had actually improved offensively since Clemson. Run, run, deep, run, run, deep (repeat). We are a very easy offense to prepare for if you have a decent defense. We get in tight games and choke. Just like last year for ugag, we just made LSU's season. And they stink. 

Again- I feel terrible for the players. I bet that plane ride home is going to be rough. 

Hope Gus walks.

I hope Darius Slayton remembers this game his whole life. And I'm not just saying that for no reason. I'm in class with the guy and he carries himself like a superstar. He a scrub. 

16 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I hope Darius Slayton remembers this game his whole life. And I'm not just saying that for no reason. I'm in class with the guy and he carries himself like a superstar. He a scrub. 

"Pride goes before a fall."

I noticed too that he had countless opportunities...missed.  

It is amazing to me how Auburn can get cocky at all the wrong times... nine points such a landslide edge.  #halftimespeech 

18 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

But, but, but we were told that this season he would.............aw, nevermind.....

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

...off of the plane at altitude 

lets keep it civil. Gus is a good guy we just need him gone.

9 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

#halftimespeech 

Lovely. That's gonna be my new thing for the next week. #halftimespeech

I would imagine that like (CGC) future ticket sales will plummet and attendance will substantially diminish first. AT that point the fans and alum will have spoken. Too bad JJ cannot make an informed decision going forward and make a beneficial change.

I seen the title and thought oh no JJ has given Gus a raise and extended his contract for 20 more years.

Archived