Who Put the Brakes On

mom2kid

7 minutes ago, CircleDrill said:

He punted the ball away on 4th and 1/2 yd to go with 10:00 left and all the momentum on the LSU side. He doesn’t know how to win!!!

That showed the offensive line that he has no confidence in their abilities. 

Anatomy of an upset

99.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=trueLSU pulled one of the three big upsets of the weekend. The Tigers joined Cal and Syracuse as unranked teams to beat top-15 teams.

Here's a few numbers from the game:

• Auburn lost despite leading by as many as 20. Entering Saturday, AP Top-10 teams were 182-0 when leading by 20+ against unranked opponents over the last 4 seasons.

• Auburn scored 23 points and had 290 total yards in the first half. In the second, the Tigers scored 0 points and 64 total yards.

• Auburn has managed a total of 79 yards of offense int he 2nd half of its two losses (15 vs. Clemson and 64 vs LSU).

from espn.com

how sad is the last point

CGM coaches NOT TO LOSE...he does not COACH TO WIN.

It is pathetic...the man has no killer instinct, and is literally TAKING chances away from these players. He told Lindsay to throttle back...and "eat clock". No creativity, no scheme...up the middle, up the middle, up the middle. 

I think I actually heard frustration in Rod and Stan's voices on the radio for the first time ever. Pathetic. 

This one stings more than even the incredibly lopsided UGA and Bammer losses (the numerous, BTW). I am boycotting due to coaching...but remain hopeful, and thankful of the players who are innocent in all this. 

Make the change...sooner rather than later. 

WDE! 

Gus should have been throat punched after the Whirly Bird CoxCat garbage at Clemson last year, but I'm convinced he has been castrated and can't find where he left the boys.  He put on a clinic of how not to call plays today.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:41 PM, TeBoneAU said:

I saw GM putting that fold-up card with the plays on it back in his back pocket in the second quarter. Did anyone else catch that when the camera zoned in on him?

Yup. I think it was right after he called a timeout. I noticed it live. People probably aren't going to take your post seriously but I promise the play calling did change right around that point. Maybe it had something to do with the card, maybe not, but I saw that and got a little bit worried. And then it got way worse than I imagined it could have. 

Here is what happened:

Gus: “Chip, your headset is breaking up, I can’t hear you...<Gus makes static sound with his mouth> what was that?...sorry, guess I’ll just call the rest of the plays.”

Archived