I hate Baton Rouge

GwillMac6

This loss was COMPLETELY on gus but got dang man! How many good Auburn teams have gone to die down there?! 0-4 there as a top 10 team??? They have some weird voo doo curse over us!! Our next chance to beat them down there will be 20 years after the last time we beat them there!!! This WAS THE WORST LSU TEAM since that 99 team and we still lost. But again that is completely on Gus. It just seems any and everything always goes wrong for us in baton rouge. Everything goes their way.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

This loss was COMPLETELY on gus but got dang man! How many good Auburn teams have gone to die down there?! 0-4 there as a top 10 team??? They have some weird voo doo curse over us!! Our next chance to beat them down there will be 20 years after the last time we beat them there!!! This WAS THE WORST LSU TEAM since that 99 team and we still lost. But again that is completely on Gus. It just seems any and everything always goes wrong for us in baton rouge. Everything goes their way.

I’m about to turn 32 next month and I wonder if in my lifetime going forward, if Auburn will beat LSU in Baton Rouge.  Right now it doesn’t look like it.

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I’m about to turn 32 next month and I wonder if in my lifetime going forward, if Auburn will beat LSU in Baton Rouge.  Right now it doesn’t look like it.

I am 28 and I feel the same way brother. Besides 05, 07 and this year it usually is a bludgeoning for us down there.

As if thats not bad enough one of the last 3 times we beat them there ('93) was a blowout but it wasn't on TV due to NCAA sanctions.

Got me thinking..Tater Tot went 2 out of 3 in BR. Everyone else since then 1-9 or something worse.

Archived